Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
zuk sj416 supercharged
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally i got my zuk 413 & swaped 4agze ( 210nm of torque & 165hp ) , and i decide to put toyota hilux ( truck ) axles ( 8" ) , but here in jordan . the prices is so high ( 800 $ for both axles ) ... i don't have the much of money for the axles . so im going to put 15"x10" on the zuk axles with 32"/33"x..x15" tires .
the question is : would it be easy to roll-over on the zuk's axles with 10" width wheels and that tires ????

·
Registered
629 Posts
finally i got my zuk 413 & swaped 4agze ( 210nm of torque & 165hp ) , and i decide to put toyota hilux ( truck ) axles ( 8" ) , but here in jordan . the prices is so high ( 800 $ for both axles ) ... i don't have the much of money for the axles . so im going to put 15"x10" on the zuk axles with 32"/33"x..x15" tires .
the question is : would it be easy to roll-over on the zuk's axles with 10" width wheels and that tires ????

theres alot of "what ifs" in your question - lift, center of gravity, back spacing, etc. all play a part in how tippy a rig gets. wider and lower is better in general, but theres alot of unknown factors -

you might want to move your post to general tech.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
How big of a lift are you running.

I would think you are probably running around 6-8 inches of lift. I'd suspect that it would be rather Tippy, but not that bad. Probably have to drive it lightly, which would ruin the fun, especially with the extra power you have

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
get some spacers for your axles 2" on each side. that'll make you plenty wide with the 15x10's if you are going with 2-3" backspacing. If you want more unsurung weight as well, you can just add a buncha trussing :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts