Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Hypnotized
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't think it could happen again, but here I go. it is a mutual break up and we need to split up all assets. I am tempted to be the nice guy and keep the health insurance for her and her daughter. I just don't want to get burned but do the right thing for all concerned. Stupid post so delete if it is in order. Really bummed.......

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts

·
Wheelin the HD
7,231 Posts
haha, sorry man, I wouldn't keep insurance on them, thats just money out of your pocket your never going to see a return on, if your going to split, split, if not, your going to get a headache every time something goes wrong.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
Sorry to hear bro... but look on the bright side, MORE TIME TO WHEEL!

In all seriousness, keep ur chin up.

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
Damn. Sorry to hear. That's something I hope to never have to deal with. Wish I had some good advice for you. Good luck to you :thumb:

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Set the half temptation behind you, Drop the insurance on both of them.
If you're worried about coverage for the kid, tell the soon to be X to crawl up the dads ass for it.

·
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
5,404 Posts
She can get insurance on the kid thru the state free if she cant afford it. You're a nice guy. But dont keep the insurance on them. I agree with the bandaid comment. Welcome to the single world.....it's well.......eh

1 - 20 of 36 Posts