Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,208 Posts
I went as a guest of my boss. You are correct, this was not a bucket list trip for me. However, it was certainly a lot of fun and I'm glad to have had the experience.

For me, the fishing was not the highlight of the trip. Rather, the spinner dolphins were. Each day we came across a pod of dolphins and when we got close, they would rush the boat much as a pack of puppies would run to greet you. It was like "hey, our buddy is here, let's go play" On the first day (when it was calm) they stayed with us for close to an hour. There were HUNDREDS around us along with a big flock of sea birds. It was simply amazing. I've got tons of video and am going to make my first attempt at creating a youtube video. It should be out in the next 6 months. LOL

As per being a fisherman, I grew up going into Canada north of Lake Superior every year for about 15 years straight fishing for Northerns. I also grew up on a lake and did my share of pan fish fishing, which I still do most springs with my Dad. I have tons of fishing gear and should probably get back at it.

Yes you should:rock: you have grandkids that need those Memories :thumb:

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.