Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Wheelin the HD
7,231 Posts
nice pics, too bad they are going to turn it into a windmill farm :(
X2

The only way to keep the economy going is to build wind farms, so says grandmole, so says Obomba. Besides, the town loses revenue with all the oil people burn at the dunes, its a drain on the economy.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
best thing I love about silver lake is the dipshits running rebal flags or driving up hills in reverse. Nothing screams ******* fuck stick better than those two things at the dunes!

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
i think one of those suzuki x-90's would be a fun little go cart up there.

A tracker with a trunk and T-tops :teehee:

yes they are pretty odd/interesting/worthless/awesome :sonicjay:

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
best thing I love about silver lake is the dipshits running rebal flags or driving up hills in reverse. Nothing screams ******* fuck stick better than those two things at the dunes!
x100000000000000000000000000000, the sad thing is that a few of the guys I go with fit into this category. I don't get why going up in reverse is soo damn cool anyway.

I run an American flag and a Ford Flag, and the only time I use reverse on the hills is if I didn't make it up and need to set-up another attempt.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
i think one of those suzuki x-90's would be a fun little go cart up there.
My uncle lives there and has a 05 rubi and a tracker, among other buggies and the like. He takes that tracker more places than the rubi, quite sad actually, but he loves that little shitty thing. Given the choice he would take the tracker over the jeep any day, Why? god only knows If you ever see a bald guy in a small yellow tracker grinning from ear to ear thats him.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
x100000000000000000000000000000, the sad thing is that a few of the guys I go with fit into this category. I don't get why going up in reverse is soo damn cool anyway.

I run an American flag and a Ford Flag, and the only time I use reverse on the hills is if I didn't make it up and need to set-up another attempt.
1) is knowing its anti cool
2) ????????
3) Profit

1 - 20 of 38 Posts