Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning to go to the dunes labor day weekend. Is anybody else planning on going that weekend? We're staying at a campground in hart.
Can't wait!!:rock:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
We are planning to go to the dunes labor day weekend. Is anybody else planning on going that weekend? We're staying at a campground in hart.
Can't wait!!:rock:
That is a decent "quiet" campsite. I stayed there on the July 4th week.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Cleaner and quiter is one step away from "lets just stay home and spend time together" I see mall wheeling in your future.

·
Big Belly Customs
742 Posts
hahaha thats a good one!!!

I will be up there with 10 or so guys! cant miss the big belly customs sticker on the windshield. swing on by and say hi!
We will be at valdu lakes in the overflow lot!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cleaner and quiter is one step away from "lets just stay home and spend time together" I see mall wheeling in your future.
Hey thats funny right there! Are you going up there that weekend? Taking the tj? Bringin the kids?

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Cool! I've been to every other campground in or around silver lake,and I (the wife) wants something cleaner and quiet.
..........this is called the "Dune View Resort(Hotel)", my wife and I have been camping there for about 15 years now.:tonka: Say hello to the owners Dean and Renei for me. We stay there so much, I think we are on their Christmas list now.:thumb:

·
It's the Wife & Mom here!
109 Posts
kids???

We're hoping to be there atleast Saturday or Sunday. Howmany of you have/take kids? Our boys 7 & 9 LOVE the dunes!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
The family and I are camping there that weekend, in a 88 flat black burb. Camping at yogi bears, but of course, no body has any idea who I am.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If I can get time off work I may go, i have a tj and take the wife and two girls 14 months and 3, they love wheeling.

·
Registered
355 Posts
i will be there
heading up friday after i get off of work
actually 6am saturday morinng and staying until tuesday
i am not shure on the campground but we are poping tents with no electric or water and we will have like 9 people 3 sites only like 35 a night within the city

sofar the trucks that are going
my 03 rubicon with a brand new trans if i get it back in time
my 93 YJ 5 1/2" lift on 35" tires
My brothers stock 2004 s10 ZR5
and maybe my friends 89 YJ 1 1/4" lift on 32" tires
not shure if he is taking that yet (trans problems)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
i will be there
heading up friday after i get off of work
actually 6am saturday morinng and staying until tuesday
i am not shure on the campground but we are poping tents with no electric or water and we will have like 9 people 3 sites only like 35 a night within the city

sofar the trucks that are going
my 03 rubicon with a brand new trans if i get it back in time
my 93 YJ 5 1/2" lift on 35" tires
My brothers stock 2004 s10 ZR5
and maybe my friends 89 YJ 1 1/4" lift on 32" tires
not shure if he is taking that yet (trans problems)

The one in Hart is only 22 per night with electric and water (cheaper without). It is not that far from SL. About 15 minutes.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The one in Hart is only 22 per night with electric and water (cheaper without). It is not that far from SL. About 15 minutes.

ill check into finding it
we already reserved soo i dont think we can get our money back soo we might be stuck with no power or water

do you by chance have a phone number for the place

thanks

1 - 20 of 42 Posts