Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of us from Traverse City is going down there for at least the day.

Anyone else going to be out there that day?

·
M-22
690 Posts
I' am gonna try to make it down there on the 18th, hopefully with a few other Jeeps too.

·
Are we there yet?
1,994 Posts
My buddy (jeepinjoe) and I will have our Jeeps up there that weekend with a crew of 16 others.

·
Your daily fullsize fix.
540 Posts
yeah, i have a fairly large group going as well. hoping its a nice day, cuz i have alot of video i want to shoot..

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
im pretty sure im gonna be there, ill be on a yamaha yfz450 with black honda 250r plastic. im meeting up with some fellas from ohio. youll probably notice my rig in the parking lot, as it will probably be the only one with a stand-up jet-ski on the trailer. haha.

·
Registered
127 Posts
im pretty sure im gonna be there, ill be on a yamaha yfz450 with black honda 250r plastic. im meeting up with some fellas from ohio. youll probably notice my rig in the parking lot, as it will probably be the only one with a stand-up jet-ski on the trailer. haha.
I raced you quite a few times on my white yfz.

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
i didnt know you were gonna be there. i needed to clean my air filter really bad, it didnt pull nearly as hard in 4th and 5th as usual. how did we stack up? did you see ben heather or danny there?

·
Registered
127 Posts
i didnt know you were gonna be there. i needed to clean my air filter really bad, it didnt pull nearly as hard in 4th and 5th as usual. how did we stack up? did you see ben heather or danny there?
We were basicly side by side. I didnt see this thread till I got back from the trip. Yes, I saw the 3 of them sitting at the bottom of test all day.

·
YJ now
1,408 Posts
Who all was there, I did see quite a few GL 4x4 stickers, my jeep didnt have a sticker on it but I had the green cherokee that was parked on the stump on the beach before it started raining in the afternoon, after I played around all day of course.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts