Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling one of my handguns to finance some more mods on my Jeep.
I have a Sig Sauer P220ST .45 caliber for sale. This is a very nice gun that is all stainless. Gun has had about 100 rounds total shot through it. All at Peter's indoor range. Gun has a short trigger installed to accomodate someone with a normal size hand. This gun was purchased in December of 2004. It was a SIG gun of the month package for November 2004. Came direct from Sig with Hogue grip, 2 clips, and a Sigarms tactical knife in an aluminum case. Gun has a tactical rail for a laser or flashlight. You must have a CPL/CCW or a purchase permit to purchase this gun. I paid $850. for this gun. Selling for $675.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought my lift kit. That should be here next week. Bought new rims already. I need to purchase some tires. I am planning on going with the 31X10.5X15 Dick Cepek FC-II. Not really looking for trades. I need the cash for the tires and install.

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Bought my lift kit. That should be here next week. Bought new rims already. I need to purchase some tires. I am planning on going with the 31X10.5X15 Dick Cepek FC-II. Not really looking for trades. I need the cash for the tires and install.

I will install your lift for the gun :naughty:

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
Figured Id ask really nice gun just alittle out of my range

Pm 95geo I think he is looking for a nice hand gun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4 NEW Dick Cepek FC-II 31X10.5X15

I figured if someone wanted this gun and had no money. They could put my tires on charge in exchange for it.

Thanks

·
Im going FAST!!!
3,810 Posts
I'll see what I can do I think Iam going this week to get an XD 40 but you have a really nice gun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts