Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the hopla when they were not sure the power grids and such would stay on line becuase pc's may not deal with the new date ?

Christ i swear you folks are making a bigger deal out of the state shutting down then you did about the whole frigging country may shut down :sonicjay:

Seriously how long do you think that stupid bitch will play this game for a few more tax dollars . Thats all its about is her getting her way .

SOS is like free money . Get a tin plate or a paper tab for how much $$

State parks , HUGE damn income . Ya they dont make there own way BS they dont .

Mole head is cutting off her nose to spit her face here .

I say 2 to 3 days tops . If at all . This is not the first time this threat has been used by a dick head governer .

As for me i dont give a shit , shut it down your loosing way more then your saving dumb ass woman .

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts
You and I think alike with this train of thought Gman. I mean what makes more sense shutting down public assistance or revenue generators? Revenue generators of course!

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts
I am a little more concerned about this than Y2K. Y2K was something that could happen, with plenty of warning time and fixes. In this case the government IS shutting down, in America, in this day and age. I admit it, it concerns me a little more.

I'm expecting it to only last a few days as well, but then again, who would have thought the government would actually really shut down? I'm trying to be as optimistic as I can be.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
good thing i still have all that 7.62 ammo and mre's.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
There has to be some law someplace that states that she can only do this for so long or the Fed's step in.....

She is just pissing a bunch of people off due to she can not do her job and make sure that the rest of the boob heads are doing there jobs....

GET RID OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Captain you do understand this is people we elected keeping that mole head we elected at bay dont you !!

She will pay the political price tag for this shit and im so happy to hear that .

Before the sun shines a little rain must fall .

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts
Captain you do understand this is people we elected keeping that mole head we elected at bay dont you !!

She will pay the political price tag for this shit and im so happy to hear that .

Before the sun shines a little rain must fall .
I'm not saying we won't come out of this better, or defending her or anyone else. I'm not entirely sure of the specifics going on with all of this. The only thing I was saying is that yes, it bothers me more than Y2K because it's actually happened.

As for the people we elected keeping her at bay, if they were really keeping her at bay I think the deficit wouldn't be quite so large. Granholm is not %100 percent of the blame, but she was in every position to change it and put an end to it.

I voted for Devos.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It dont matter who you voted for , we were screwed on that round .:sonicjay:

Ok i guess id rather have seen Devos give it a go , any one paying attention new she was a FK up .

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts
I already knew I didn't particularly care for Granholm, not that I thought Devos would save us either. You're probably right on the being screwed on that round. But seeing as I didn't like the current one's job, I figured I'd give the other a try.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
maybe ill run for govenor...but i already know kzoo gr detroit jacskon and ann arbor wont vote for me

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
maybe ill run for govenor...but i already know kzoo gr detroit jacskon and ann arbor wont vote for me
cause you have been busted for public nudity in each of those towns?

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
I'm glad on live on the other side of the lake.

Our governers may imbezel, take bribes, screw little boys etc.... but at least we have money :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts