Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going through some of the guns grandpa and I have, and several haven't seen the light of day in years. Also has ammo for guns we no longer have. So some are going; trades include ammunition (.45acp, .223/5.56, .380, 7.62-39, .35 Remington, .30 carbine, .410, .30-30), other guns, toilet paper.

Mossberg 500A 12g, pump. Ducks Unlimited gun, shoots great. Only been used when family came up for pheasant hunts. $225 - PENDING

Topper Jr. Classic 20g. Break-action. Friends of the NRA gun, cool little gun to have around. Great for the kids' first gun. $100

Mossberg 500A 12g, pistol grip stock and forearm. Camo colored. Good shape, shoots great. $100 - SOLD

Smith and Wesson Model 29-4. 8 3/8" barrel, .44 mag. Great looking gun, very fun to shoot. Just put 50 rounds through it. $1,000. - Pending up for sale -

Hi-Standard Supermatic Tournament, Model 103, .22LR. Very fun little gun, 2 mags and hard case. $350. If you're lacking .22, I can sell you some with it.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that I can get more pics and info if you're interested. Prices are OBO, not set in stone. Just a starting place

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,771 Posts
Location Alpena?

Interested in the Mossberg 20g but assume location makes this impossible as I am in West MI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Location Alpena?

Interested in the Mossberg 20g but assume location makes this impossible as I am in West MI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Alpena, MI. @revho

I know travel is difficult for stuff like this, but I wanted to get the add up, items can be held if people are interested. I could also take it apart and ship it through common carrier

I cannot ship the pistol though, that has to be done in person or through an FFL

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darn your 3 hours from me thats a bit of a hike.

@Ajdemello

The long guns can be shipped, they don't require an FFL to do so. Only one I can't ship is the pistol. Per ATF website and Michigan

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. Updated some guns, some are sold.

Will add a few more in the coming days as well.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, lowered a couple prices to be more comparable.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.

dropped price on the pistol grip mossberg; added 20g and 12g

1 - 13 of 13 Posts