Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This day every year since it happened makes me sad thinking of all the lives lost.
:(

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i think the saddest part is that the previous administration did nothing for 8 years, allowing this preventable event to happen. rest in peace my fellow americans, and thank you to the hero's who gave their lives on this day 6 years ago.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

GL should change its color theme today.....

I am pretty damn happy to have grown up in this country...and I my thoughts go out to all the soldiers and their families who chose to fight for our freedom...

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
The Cold Chill that I felt seeing people Jump off those building, and then to watch them fall knowing lives were lost as we all watched. God Bless each and every one of them and there Family's.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
One of the worst days in the history of this country.

It was pretty scary not being able to get a hold of my sister that day not knowing if she was in Manhattan or not, or where she was. Funny, she is moving from NYC for good today.

·
242 Posts
In the car this morning, the radio station played a clip of some of the news coverage from that day, and I still got a little choked up.

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i think the saddest part is that the previous administration did nothing for 8 years, allowing this preventable event to happen. rest in peace my fellow americans, and thank you to the hero's who gave their lives on this day 6 years ago.

Will a mod please delete this post? It does nothing for this thread except incite a pissing match, which is not what this day is for.

Thanks!

Jesse

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Will a mod please delete this post? It does nothing for this thread except incite a pissing match, which is not what this day is for.

Thanks!

Jesse
look who it's from and you'll understand a lot more.

I have 3 cousins that said, "we work together but never see each other, want to play a round of golf tomorrow" the night before it happen. They had a 9:30 tee time and are alive. Golf, crazy!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Today is me and the future wifes 3rd anniversary.

It helps spending the day with the one that means the most to you, and at the end of the day, what really matters the most in life.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
didn't we talk about this in the "turn your headlights on for 9/11" thread??? why keep bringing this up and putting the people through the pain???

and at the risk of being a total asshole again, if it's the worst anniversary ever, then why bring it up??? do you guys have anniversaries on your parents death, your childrens death, or any other death??? or any other majorly bad day??? "generally" no...........so how about having anniversaries on good stuff, and silently remember the fallen whenever you feel like, but quit bringing it up over and over and over.

just like a few people said in the other thread. why keep putting people through that pain when they want to move on with life??? and why don't we bring up every bad event anniversary when it happens??? why only pick and choose certain once???

yes i'm sorry for all that lost their life........but people let them REST in piece.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
didn't we talk about this in the "turn your headlights on for 9/11" thread??? why keep bringing this up and putting the people through the pain???

and at the risk of being a total asshole again, if it's the worst anniversary ever, then why bring it up??? do you guys have anniversaries on your parents death, your childrens death, or any other death??? or any other majorly bad day??? "generally" no...........so how about having anniversaries on good stuff, and silently remember the fallen whenever you feel like, but quit bringing it up over and over and over.

just like a few people said in the other thread. why keep putting people through that pain when they want to move on with life??? and why don't we bring up every bad event anniversary when it happens??? why only pick and choose certain once???

yes i'm sorry for all that lost their life........but people let them REST in piece.
Please do not answer this post.. Best to let it go..

Thank you.:usa:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

Thanks!

Jesse
take it however you want. i am just expressing my grief over an event that didn't need to happen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts