Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this forum is filled with sexual stuff, like over-done.

Are ya'll not getting jiggy or something? What gives?

·
broken
5,093 Posts
+1

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
wat one guy one cup isnt your favorite?

the only thing i dont like about the NSFW is that there are some cunts on here who dont know how to use that tag and some avatars are not all that SFW.

other than that i dont mind, i can take it or leave it.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
wat one guy one cup isnt your favorite?

the only thing i dont like about the NSFW is that there are some cunts on here who dont know how to use that tag and some avatars are not all that SFW.

other than that i dont mind, i can take it or leave it.
NSFW

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even topics not about secks gotta be made into it, its like we have nothing better to do than fap all day. Just trying to figure out why.

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
By making sexuality such a suppressed, taboo subject in society, we are more drawn to it.

Sexuality is everywhere (in advertising/etc...), but it is represented in a "you can't do that!!!" kinda' way.

I think that people are naturally drawn to the things that they are "not allowed" to do. There is a certain zeal to underage drinking or illegal drug use, and I think that this is no different.

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
People are perverts, in everyway shape and form. hmm a forum full of ********, hillbillys, drunks, and outdoors off roaders, lol this place is full of perverts. lol

You have to think, Perverts, like a bunch of the people on here, including myself, are drawn to sex, and sexual innuendo's therefore anything, and everything that we can correlate, to something sexual, will be done. plain and simple. like now,such things such as your sig under your SN, web wheeling, HARD, could produce a few remarks :) its just how a pervert thinks. there was sex. and everything else was created around it.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
how can we have sex with women when we are constantly on here :sonicjay:

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By making sexuality such a suppressed, taboo subject in society, we are more drawn to it.
I really don't think that is it, because of the fact it is everwhere. If it was supressed, it would only be in limited places. I think sexual imagery has not satisfied the user, and it is like using drugs, you never catch the dragon. So even as our society, and our discussions on the web, get more sexualized, it does not cause us to be full and slow down, it causes the end user to try and throw gas on the fire, which engulfs big then burns out fast, requiring more gasoline. So what if there was a way to create said fire in a smarter way?

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
I really don't think that is it, because of the fact it is everwhere. If it was supressed, it would only be in limited places. I think sexual imagery has not satisfied the user, and it is like using drugs, you never catch the dragon. So even as our society, and our discussions on the web, get more sexualized, it does not cause us to be full and slow down, it causes the end user to try and throw gas on the fire, which engulfs big then burns out fast, requiring more gasoline. So what if there was a way to create said fire in a smarter way?
Don't worry, society won't become more sexualized unless women start putting out more, and we all know that won't happen.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
this forum is filled with sexual stuff, like over-done.

Are ya'll not getting jiggy or something? What gives?
Don't like it don't read it :poke: You know who normally says it and don't want to read it - add them to your ignore list.

When you bitch about it you come off as way holier then thou FYI.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
Seems to me he's asking, not bitching.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,160 Posts
Don't like it don't read it :poke: You know who normally says it and don't want to read it - add them to your ignore list.

When you bitch about it you come off as way holier then thou FYI.
Can't agree with this statement. Nothing wrong with Dave pointing out that it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I can laugh at a good off color joke as well as the next guy but there's a difference between being funny and being vulgar for the sake of being vulgar.

I don't think it's my responsibility to have to go through and monitor who should be on my ignore list. IMO, the ignore list is there to block out the blatant ass or a person who I have had specific issues with.

just my .02

1 - 20 of 83 Posts