Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Steel 6 lug Chevy wheels

The center hole is 3 or 3 1/4 bolt circle is 5.5 and there 7" wide.

Not bent and very little rust on the outside rim and the wheel center.

I paid $100 for them of this forum but the center hole is to small for my Full size 4x4's I need a 4.5 Center hole as I was going to use them as rollers to get our blazer and my pick up in and out of the garage.

Im looking to sell them for what I paid for them $100 or Trade for a set of wheels that will work. Guy I got them from swore up and down they were right and there not. (Not naming any names)

Anyway let me know if you have what I need or what these things fit so I can put them on Craigslist and move them.

Thanks
Derek

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they the factory steels? If so they fit Toyota to right?What's you zip and do you have Pics?
Im not sure on the toyota thing sorry they are factory chevy wheels and My Didggi cam needs batterys again as soon as I have time to pick some up Ill get photos there nice rims though no bends or anything there just plain silver in color :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheels came of an 89 Full Size Chevy 2 wheel drive if that helps any one. Took the #'s off the wheel and called the dealer :)
Also I was told they do fit Toyota trucks with 6 lugs :)
Anyone??

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone??

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,828 Posts
Wheels came of an 89 Full Size Chevy 2 wheel drive if that helps any one. Took the #'s off the wheel and called the dealer :)
Also I was told they do fit Toyota trucks with 6 lugs :)
Anyone??
If they came off of a full size 89 chevy and they're 16th inch 6 lug then they would fit any full size 4x4 chevy 88-02. GM didn't make a 89 2wd with a 6 lug rim

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If they came off of a full size 89 chevy and they're 16th inch 6 lug then they would fit any full size 4x4 chevy 88-02. GM didn't make a 89 2wd with a 6 lug rim
Than that is what they be :)
Off 4x4 not a 2X thanks :)
Anyone??

·
Registered
377 Posts
bolt pattern works back spacing draws the wheel in toward the frame. possible clearance issues. the center hole is not large enough to clear the toyota front hub. centers can be machined to fit or even ground out to clear hub. Not sure how strength of wheel would be affected.

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the bump guess Ill have to gay bay these as well :(

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pics for everyone
ANyone want need these?? I also posted them on Craigslist :nana:

Oh Ill also add I called a few Junk yards and they want $40-50 per wheel for these so I think my price is pretty fair Couldnt find any that would trade me lol

Attachments

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last bump then well throw them on gaybay have to move in the next month as the jack ass I was buying this house from has let it go to forcloser :( So Im out a lot of $$ and have to find a new place dont want to move all this crap I have so more will be listed soon

Let me know $80 firm on the wheels :)

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill bump this again anyone want to trade or buy these???

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

1 - 14 of 14 Posts