Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I guess I have been singled out as not having a sense of humor, opinions can vary the same as what people find humorous.

I'm a realistic type, it needs a little more depth and thought process.

this is something I find humorous,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCeIwjIuZM
he's got decent material, but his presentation sucks. i didn't even smile during that video. i've heard some of those lines/jokes from other comedians though that actually managed to bring it across and make it funny.

besides......sometimes it's nice to be able to just shut the brain off and let it cool down while you laugh and senseless pointless funny stuff.

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he's got decent material, but his presentation sucks. i didn't even smile during that video. i've heard some of those lines/jokes from other comedians though that actually managed to bring it across and make it funny.

besides......sometimes it's nice to be able to just shut the brain off and let it cool down while you laugh and senseless pointless funny stuff.
have to agree with you there. the humorous part was the material, as for his presentation, he looked half lit to me.

sorry, my brain never shuts down. the slowest it goes is when I'm sleeping to maintain bodily functions. maybe that's my problem, maybe I need to download once in awhile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts