Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys heres the deal, dont get mad lol.... Im parting out all of sally. Why? well ive been dumping lots of money into her, and i just cant afford it, if i had a better job sure, but not right now.. so im getting out of wheelin for hopefully less than a year, aslong as i can get a better and higher paying job. So for now ill be driving my newly purchased 89 bronco 2 wheel drive, 5 speed manual. Cheers Mike

well you guys all know what it has, but ill list it and give me a price. No lowballers, i know what its worth.

-early 80's 302 carbed, mild cam, edelbrock performer intake, ford 2 bbl carb, new fuel pump, runs great, sounds good too. $300 PENDING
-c6 out of 89 f-250 works great, shifts nice $150

-np 205 manual t-case $100

-8.8 rear disk, 4.10s, trac-loc with new s-spring, 5 on 4.5 $200

-d30 front from 88 yj, 4.10s open, new pads, with high steer $200

-4 core explorer radiator(aluminum) $40

-my 3 35x14.5x15 radial tsl's and 1 goodyear mt 35x12.5x15. SOLD, STILL HAVE MTR $20

All is located in windsor 15 mins from bridge. everything is OBO.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
mike, sorry to hear your gettin out of the game for now:(

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the best for me right now.. i need the money to gte back up on the up side with cash flow.. she was taking all of it.. ill be back dont worrky.. oh and it will be nother b2 or ranger you can bet on that. Cheers Mike

·
Banned
3,678 Posts
id love to buy that engine off , do u have the motor mounts, wiring, and radiator to make it all swap in my broncoII? let me kno man i kno your shit is good stuff.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
I think CheapthrillB2 is looking for a gas tank, and straps for his B2.

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah ill contact him mines only about 1 year old.. Thx Mike

88mudder, i have motor mounts, rad, everything to make it run. its complete long block, carb to pan. ask icebreaker, i just bought this motor off him like 2 months ago. Cheers Mike

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
what's the high steer on the 30?? did you post pics a pic of it a while back?? didn't someone make it similar to the m.o.r.e. bolt on high steer arm bracket?? if you want to sell just that bracket off the axle, pm me please.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts