Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get some better seats for my Scrambler project. I'm not in a huge rush, but figured I'd see what's out there right now. Aftermarket would be nice, or XJ or TJ seats in good shape could work. Lemme know what you have....I've seen what's on the for sale forum, didn't see anything I wanted.

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You didn't like the Laredos? :(
:confused:

My Scrambler came with the cheap YJ seats. They're the ones without adjustable back angle, complete with the back 2 bolts broken off in both and tears in the driver seat. They could do the job, but I'd rather upgrade for the right price.

Try Hunsaker seats. They are comfy as shit and a decent price
Yeah those are damn nice.....but for now I'l gonna see if I can find something cheaper. There's gonna be a lot of money spent on this thing, but I'd like to minimize spending where possible. Since I like the feel and look of XJ and TJ seats I figure it's a good place to spend a little less. If somebody has a good deal on Hunsakers I'd be all over it.

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, plus something that is more comforable and in better shape. I'm not in a huge rush so I'll probably be a little picky about it.

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics?

Also, did you ever take a look at those Dana60s you had for sale to check out the condition and types of lockers?

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That'd be the ones. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts