Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I even parked next your little jeep and took a picture. Not to bad once your up close to it.lol. And where were you when I came in and got my food?? Some one said you were hiding in the back or something. But I don't believe them. Pshhh. Still think your truck will wheel better than mine?

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'd put $500 on his jeep wheeling better than your truck ?
Exactly how they sit right now. Well I am putting the 33's back on my truck tommarrow because one of my tires blew out. He wont outwheel me. He may have a chance in the rocks or tight trails. But I will give it hell.lol. Maybe we will make something up when the mounds opens up but just for fun though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
aj whoever you took that camera from should thank you for the thievery, the lens is very dirty.

the jeep would out wheel you any day.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Exactly how they sit right now. Well I am putting the 33's back on my truck tommarrow because one of my tires blew out. He wont outwheel me. He may have a chance in the rocks or tight trails. But I will give it hell.lol. Maybe we will make something up when the mounds opens up but just for fun though.
so you'll have 33s on a stock suspended truck ? ok ? jeep still wins..

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe it will and maybe it wont?? Who knows. Also erk jeep this picture is from my cell phone that I bought off of my dads boss:miff:

·
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
5,070 Posts
Jeep.

No question.

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Do you seriously think you could even almost hang with the jeep? Wow, you comments live up to your rep.

·
BUY MY TRUCK
1,235 Posts
first off i didn't even no your came in there, until you little sister came in the back and told me you where there bc i was working some you don't no how to do, and when i came out to say hello you where long gone and you are the one that said in the first place, your would wheel better than mine but i am going to have to say no, and you drive a long truck is that to compensate for something else?

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let him prove it. By the way I am talking more about mud and trails in such. Not so much rock crawling. But I will try it.

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first off i didnt even no your came in there, until you little sister came in the back and told me you where there bc i was working some you dotn no how to do, and when i came out to say hello you where long gone
k you know how to work but not spell:sonicjay:
I was just messin around. I could care less to fight you. But I did check the jeep out for a second. I knew you were in the back working. I told her to tell you I said hi. Did you see the burnout leavin.lol. One wheeler peeler.:sonicjay:. Jeep is a lot higher once you get next to it. I think it might sit up a bit higher than my truck. You need some different tires bad though. Rims are nice. Did you know that kid at Kettering with the lifted Cherokee that he wrecked at the bank during school?

·
BUY MY TRUCK
1,235 Posts
Let him prove it. By the way I am talking more about mud and trails in such. Not so much rock crawling. But I will try it.
never have rock crawled, bogs you might have me trails i got you in everyday that ends in Y, and i saw that little cute burn out you didnt truck barley turned them over cute little one legger

·
BUY MY TRUCK
1,235 Posts
I was just messin around. I could care less to fight you. But I did check the jeep out for a second. I knew you were in the back working. I told her to tell you I said hi. Did you see the burnout leavin.lol. One wheeler peeler.:sonicjay:. Jeep is a lot higher once you get next to it. I think it might sit up a bit higher than my truck. You need some different tires bad though. Rims are nice. Did you know that kid at Kettering with the lifted Cherokee that he wrecked at the bank during school?
dont see one word mispelled there and we will never be cool, so dont try to act like it, i will never go to the mounds with you only if you happen to be there when i am then i am just going to run into you.

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
first off i didn't even no your came in there, until you little sister came in the back and told me you where there bc i was working some you don't no how to do, and when i came out to say hello you where long gone and you are the one that said in the first place, your would wheel better than mine but i am going to have to say no, and you drive a long truck is that to compensate for something else?
Why are you saying no?
If its because its your daily Driver, then its understandable but pretty much anyother reason is BS. I seen your R.I.P. Matt sticker on the back of your jeep to. Did you go to that Dinner thing at overtime for him?

·
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
never have rock crawled, bogs you might have me trails i got you in everyday that ends in Y, and i saw that little cute burn out you didnt truck barley turned them over cute little one legger
I wasnt trying to be cool with you. Believe me I wasnt. Also.....will your heep even turn one tire over?

·
BUY MY TRUCK
1,235 Posts
also i saw you leaving and there where strings hanging off your shirt.... wait a minute i think those where you arms. i weight 260 pounds work out four days aweek, i am 100% sure i will win.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts