Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pic added - have more, let me know if you want me to email them.
Have a set(2) of Sand Tires Unlimited Sand Blaster 33-17s for sale. $750/make offer.
Very good condition, mounted on custom 17x12 Marsh Racing Wheels 5x5.5 inch bolt pattern. Only mount on my Jeep a couple times. I will post pictures later. Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
something I have...40 year collection of GM, Ford, Jeeps and parts, Sporting goods, some tools...canoes...whats your interests? I have stuff!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not need much... money I guess...
Have a set of aftermarket SBC heads? Partial trade? Top for a CJ5? Good TH350 4wd trans? What kind of tools?

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have a set of Dart Iron Eagles, a set of 882s fresh from the machine shop and a couple sets of 58cc HO heads...and a fresh th350 4x4 trans...several sets of headers, a REAL nice TPI, a ZZ4 shortblock, a 406 sbc w/new crank, several intakes, carbs and turbos, a 4.3 Marine ready for boost and a complete Syclone/Typhoon turbo set up to the tailpipe...several cams, A real clean C1500 plus...and lots of Jeep stuff....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to take so long getting back...
I don't think I am feeling the trade though. If your still interested make an offer.
Thank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts