Discussion Starter #1
Squeaky dog toy: $ 8.49

Rope dog toy: $ 13.99

Flavored Bone $6.34

That he plays with the $1.89 Gatorade bottle... PRICELESS! :sonicjay:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
lol........I have seen a few dogs as passengers in cars looking happily out the window while holding an empty 20oz bottle of pop in their mouth.:sonicjay:

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
I love labs! Throw a couple of pennies in the bottle, it adds a whole new level of fun to the plastic bottle game.. :d:

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
wait till he runs through the screen

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
heh, Harley ( our dog, not my husband, but then again, I've never given my husband a water bottle to play with... :tonka:) loves an empty water bottle as well. He's still in the full chewing mode so he thinks it's just great as it makes noise while he chews. We also got him one of the "Bo-Bo" toys made famous in the PetSmart commercial. Pretty soon we'll need to be sliding the old one out of his arms while he sleeps as well.. :d:

Labs are cool, even though I've only lived with one for about two weeks now. I think we need to set up a puppy play date...

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love labs! Throw a couple of pennies in the bottle, it adds a whole new level of fun to the plastic bottle game.. :d:
:thumb: That sounds -loud- but fun! And yep, he loves milk jugs too! BUT I'm already training him to "play" with them by bringing them to the recycle bin in the garage :tonka:

wait till he runs through the screen
Oh man! that already happened actually the first day he was in the house... :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Not cool :( but so funny! :tonka:

Labs are cool, even though I've only lived with one for about two weeks now. I think we need to set up a puppy play date...
Sound like a plan!! :thumb: Location? Date? A treat feast for the puppies and margaritas for the humans! :woot:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
My dog will steal your bottle if you set it on the ground . i'll be doing something and not be lookin. it's gone . So watch your drinks . :thumb: It's funny when people are over and there pop gets eatin .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts