Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's back!!! I had it up for sale and wasn't really getting any bites. Short and skinny, 83 ATL125 ATC. Has New Primary coil. Was running good but the Secondary is on it's way out, spark is weak. Priced a new one on Bikebandit.com for $48.00. Also needs a couple tires and their prices start around $36.00-$37.00 each. Come get it $100.00. First with cash will get it. Reply, send PM or 313-727-6698.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
For $100, I will find the Money,..........................Pm being sent.

Crap, talked to the wife just a minute ago,............this ain't gonna happen. Sorry.

I will put the word out though, this is a good price.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Ill give ya 150 if you deliver it to romeo

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
depends if i can get a truck, ill keep ya posted, so i dont expect you to hold it or anything.

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still have it but have interests...

depends if i can get a truck, ill keep ya posted, so i dont expect you to hold it or anything.
I Sent you a pm. Have a guy who was going to come this past weekend but called and said he would have to come this week. So it is still available. Check your message and let me know what you want to do.

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sale Pending...

you have a pm
PM Sent and Thanks junk90xj...

Let me know when you would like to pick it up....

Karl214 I don't know what happened but I didn't get any response back about your deposite, and It didn't post to the account. I asked for the ID number but you didn't respond.

Sale is now pending to "Junk90xj"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts