Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE JEEP IS A 1988 4.2 CARB runs great needs frame work up at the steering box has many good parts interior is mint tub is crusty in normal jeep places open to offers. Has hardtop AND DOORS nice shape pics will be posted later send email address i will send pics you can call jeff at 1519-7340446 :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :nana: :nana: :nana: :poke: :poke: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

150000miles

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jeep is now 400$ includes the hardtop and doors and runs and drives it is missing front and back bumpers and windshield and and rollbar

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
5,662 Posts
you can pick up non-family roll bar setups for near free! Everyone gets ride of them in favor to the family style.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bring Me 300$ Us And A Case Of Coors Light And It Is A Gift Trust Me Needs Some Weld At The Steering Box And You Can Drive This 4.2 All Over 400$ With The Hardtop And Doors

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now The Jeep Is 350$ Us For All But You Must I Repeat Must Bring Me A Case Of Coors Light So We Can Drink A Couple Also The First Person Who Comes Up With The 400$ I Will Give Them 2 Cedarpoint Tickets Value 84$ Us Free With The Jeep Only If The Jeep Sells For 400$ Tickets Good Through 2007 Season Lol The Reason Why Im Saying Bring Beer Is It Cost 42$ A Case Canadian Her And At Sams Club In The Us It Is 15$ A Case I Cannot Figure That Out

·
Registered
493 Posts
Is it much trouble to get it across the border?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No Just Take The Carb Off The Jeep And You Have To Say It Is For Parts Thats How The Last Seven Got Across

1 - 20 of 25 Posts