Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Old School
33,015 Posts
I am willing to wager our military is watching this, and if hitting the US with a nuclear strike is mathematically possible, The US will convince North Korea this is a Bad Idea.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
I am willing to wager our military is watching this, and if hitting the US with a nuclear strike is mathematically possible, The US will convince North Korea this is a Bad Idea.
But it may take a pretty hard slap up side the head.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
If they launched a missile from North Korea and it was headed anywhere towards the us or our allies it would get shot out of the sky. No doubt. Now if they got one out of a sub that somehow got close enough to our coast, it'd be tougher to stop.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
I don't think the best response to North Korea's "saber rattling" is to start rattling our sabers. The message Trump is sending with his comments is "Yes, we feel threatened by you". Wrong message.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
It is time for a real world test of our LaWS laser weapons. Let's get the NKC135 in the air!
Smack that shit out of the air like on Star Trek.
I'm have more confidence in President Trump and his admistration than I did in the last one, or would have in a CLINTON administration.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
It is time for a real world test of our LaWS laser weapons. Let's get the NKC135 in the air!
Smack that shit out of the air like on Star Trek.
I'm have more confidence in President Trump and his admistration than I did in the last one, or would have in a CLINTON administration.
I'd rather not go to war with China nor see Seoul destroyed.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
I'd rather not go to war with China nor see Seoul destroyed.
Do you really think China wants to throw blows to cover for NoKo?
That fat little fuck is screaming for attention like a short drunk in bar pushing people around. He just might get it.

We, the people of this country won't pay. It will be the conventional exchange with SoKo that will be the tragedy.
You know that Chinese crap at Harbor Freight? That is what we are up against.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
I'm more concerned about seeing chicago destroyed then I ever will be about seeing seoul destroyed, know what I mean?
I partially agree.

If I thought Chicago and Seoul were equally at risk of course I would be more concerned with Chicago. I do not believe that is the case currently. I think currently they have just a few, if any missiles that could actually reach Chicago, and if our defenses are worth a shit they should be capable of intercepting them. I think they have a whole lot of stuff they could launch towards Seoul, and I have much less confidence in our ability to defend against that.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
Do you really think China wants to throw blows to cover for NoKo?
That fat little fuck is screaming for attention like a short drunk in bar pushing people around. He just might get it.

We, the people of this country won't pay. It will be the conventional exchange with SoKo that will be the tragedy.
You know that Chinese crap at Harbor Freight? That is what we are up against.
Do you really think China will sit idly by while we take over their next door neighbor?

Our big fat fuck is giving him the attention he craves. This is how bar fights start.

A Harbor Freight Quality bomb will kill people just like anything we have.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
Do you really think China will sit idly by while we take over their next door neighbor?

Our big fat fuck is giving him the attention he craves. This is how bar fights start.

A Harbor Freight Quality bomb will kill people just like anything we have.
We are not going to take over NoKo. The US will unveil some technology for them.

The paradigm of past administrations hasn't worked. Sooner or later someone needs to poke the bully in the nose.

I have more confidence in Trumps cabinet. He put top people in top positions and he appears to follow their advice.

The LAST thing NoKo wants is to be decimated, which is the only outcome of their current path.
Personally I think someone will put a bullet in the back on Kim's skull before long.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
I don't think the best response to North Korea's "saber rattling" is to start rattling our sabers. The message Trump is sending with his comments is "Yes, we feel threatened by you". Wrong message.
I'm guessing your response is more of a bend over and spread our ass cheeks type of response?

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
The paradigm of past administrations hasn't worked. Sooner or later someone needs to poke the bully in the nose.
In case you haven't been following news outside the U.S., the rest of the world views the U.S. as that bully.

Russia has already declared they will support NK militarily if the U.S. strikes. I suspect China would too. All of these nations stand together on the idea the U.S. has no business pushing on any sovereign nation outside of the United Nations forum.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts
In case you haven't been following news outside the U.S., the rest of the world views the U.S. as that bully.

Russia has already declared they will support NK militarily if the U.S. strikes. I suspect China would too. All of these nations stand together on the idea the U.S. has no business pushing on any sovereign nation outside of the United Nations forum.
If we strike first, maybe. If we retaliate I don't think they will.
He has been warned and the rest of the world has been put on notice.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts

The United Nations needs to move their base of operations to Kiev.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,001 Posts
I'm guessing your response is more of a bend over and spread our ass cheeks type of response?
No, it would be to calmly remind him and the rest of the world that the United States will use any and all means necessary to defend ourselves if attacked.

Trump comes off like a frightened child how just got threatened on the playground and yelled "oh yeah, if you do that I'll burn your house down."

1 - 20 of 290 Posts