Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S&W 22A
Great target pistol
Low round count. I bought it new so I could join the winter .22 league but moved and never joined. Now we have our own range and we shoot other guns. Just taking up space in the safe. My 13 year old son has put more rounds through it than me.

Includes 2 mags, original box and everything it came with when new.

CPL or PP required.

$250

Attachments

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
these are amazing pistols. fairly ugly, but the most accurate 22LR you are going to get into for that price range. I already have one and for some sick reason, I'm tempted to get another.... Fair warning, you won't shoot any other of your 22LRs anymore, even your expensive buckmarks and comp grade rugers...

·
Premium Member
5,237 Posts
S&W 22A
Great target pistol
Low round count. I bought it new so I could join the winter .22 league but moved and never joined. Now we have our own range and we shoot other guns. Just taking up space in the safe. My 13 year old son has put more rounds through it than me.

Includes 2 mags, original box and everything it came with when new.

CPL or PP required.

$250
I'll take it :thumb:

·
Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
these are amazing pistols. fairly ugly, but the most accurate 22LR you are going to get into for that price range. I already have one and for some sick reason, I'm tempted to get another.... Fair warning, you won't shoot any other of your 22LRs anymore, even your expensive buckmarks and comp grade rugers...
Until you shoot a Smith and Wesson 41...

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Badass gun, I can usually hit a clay on a hill @75ish yards first mag.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Until you shoot a Smith and Wesson 41...
for the price of a SW41, I would rather have a 22A1 (that can keep up with 99.5% of shooters out there, including me), AND have an AR.

Yes, I have shot a SW41. I don't see how they sell them for $1200+ (not sure what they go for now?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts