Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
just floor it!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a decent set of s-10 leaf packs fairly cheap but in good condition.

·
just floor it!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want them to use in my XJ lift and im not sure if i need 4 wheel drive or 2 wheelo drive. so far all i have been offered is two wheel drive.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,760 Posts
I want them to use in my XJ lift and im not sure if i need 4 wheel drive or 2 wheelo drive. so far all i have been offered is two wheel drive.
How much lift do you want out of them? If I were you I'd stay with 3 leaf with overload packs being the packs themselves are closer to the leaves in a XJ pack. 2 or 4 wheel drive doesn't matter load rating is though. I used a sagged set out of my old s-10 and netted 3 inches. These were a set I replaced with ZR2 springs which damn near gave the s-10 1 ton capability. That being said if you want 3.5 or greater lift I 'd go with ones out of a 4wd extended cab they'd net you more.

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
i have a set but the drivers side i replaced with a junk yard unit and for some reason its like 1" short and the pin location is off. i'd just redrill the perch's and get your axle re straightened.. they're yours if you wana go through that trouble.. (they're urs once i get them out (gona put YJ leaf's in their place))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts