Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wording copied from CL:

Goshen IN 46528

I have 2 parts Jeeps that I am selling together. This is NOT a part out.

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Not much left of it, but the good things are this. Frame, Axles, T-Case, and Clean title with 58k miles. No motor/trans/top/doors/seats/wheels/tires.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport. SPOTLESS BEAUTIFUL. 85k miles, Auto, AC, Cruise, Full doors, Tow hooks, Leather wrapped steering wheel, CD, D44 with discs, brand new 31" BFG's with warranty, Softop. This tub has ZERO damage, zero - No corrosion, no rust, no accident damage, absolute perfection. This includes the doors, tailgate, and windshield frame. This was clearly wrecked, it has a salvage title. Runs great! THE FRAME IS BENT/BAD!!

This will come with a grill, radiator, fan shroud, and overflow bottle. You'll need a hood and fenders.

So, you've got some work ahead of you. Take a quick look though and see what the prices are on a pristine low mileage Rubicon are before you get an ideas of getting sassy over the price. Also realize you have good parts to sell that you won't need.(D44 rear, D30, 231 tcase, etc)

$8500 Firm for these two parts Jeeps. NO offers, no trades, no shipping, no garbage. A few things popped up and I just don't have time to swap the parts.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts