Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,282 Posts
Holy crap! Son of a bitch, uncle Jack pimps GM performance parts! Don't tell me they make Viper GTR parts, too!

Let me guess, you drove by their Auburn Hills facility, eh?

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
When I worked for Rousch, I saw a shit ton of vehicles being developed hand in hand with GM and Chrysler and Jeep, and some Ford. You may be surprised to learn how much Rousch has done for the auto industry as a whole.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Roush isn't Ford and Ford isn't Roush....

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
When I worked for Rousch, I saw a shit ton of vehicles being developed hand in hand with GM and Chrysler and Jeep, and some Ford. You may be surprised to learn how much Rousch has done for the auto industry as a whole.
No I wouldn't

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
When I worked for Rousch ..... You may be surprised to learn how much Rousch has done for the auto industry as a whole.
Did they fire you because you couldn't spell the company name? :tonka:

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
Roush dose alot of contract work. they had one with VW doing thier bumpers, spoilers, and side skirts for thier sport models. my bro paints for Roush. he has been doing those charger flat black spoilers for months.

·
GVSU Jeeper
1,352 Posts
Just becuase they have a NASCAR afillation what does that have to do with there "production" cars.

Hendrick is the biggest Toyota dealer in the US but his NASCAR teams run Chevys...

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Thanks roush for the NV5600 in my buddies cummins :)

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
I have a friend who works/worked for Roush in their GM division. Apparently they make some F body exhausts and other performance parts. I could be wrong, but don't they own SLP now?

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
Roush is huge and does a ton of other work .... I worked there doing prototype and have worked on all sorts of projects from Bell, golf carts, motorcycles, all the big three, Toyota and then some. The list goes on and on.

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
I may not be 100% in my answer, but Roush is not nec a production company ... you may see Ford products in things like Summit, but they more manufacturing, prototype, custom and nascar ... Jack has a longer history w/ Ford and interest lies w/ their products.

Some of the other products ex: Pontiac G6 are done in Prototype and Manufacturing.

There is a building in Livonia that is basically dedicated to the Roush Mustang/ F150's. Bld 50.

Not an exact answer to your ?? though, sry. Just some FYI.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts