Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a couple peeps on sat. Just wanted to get everyone Name down correctly since i am new, It was a blast and the people I met where awesome, For my first time out it was amazing!!!

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Muddin i was in a green jeep rubicon. bright bright green jeep lol. Hey Duff did those kids ever get out with the blazer??????

Jason

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures arent the best but it was my first time offroading and my girlfriends first time taking pics. hopefully they get better.

Jason

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Muddin i was in a green jeep rubicon. bright bright green jeep lol. Hey Duff did those kids ever get out with the blazer??????

Jason
OH ! I think i saw you on the way out.. hooked up to a red 4 door blazer ?? i was gona stop and offer my help but i tore a mount off my front diff so i was limping it back to the parking lot.

That bronco II and XJ u have pics of are the ones i was wheelin with til i broke my shit..

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
OH ! I think i saw you on the way out.. hooked up to a red 4 door blazer ?? i was gona stop and offer my help but i tore a mount off my front diff so i was limping it back to the parking lot.

That bronco II and XJ u have pics of are the ones i was wheelin with til i broke my shit..
He was a stand-up guy * 1000000

Teh assclowns in the Blazer had:

1) No strap
2) No shovels, tools ,or common sense
3) Five assclowns and street tires

MedicJay did everything possible to help them out. A good wheeler. They busted his strap and didn't offer to make it good.

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea that was me trying to get that blazer out lol, I got stuck in that mudhole they where in eariler going the oppisite way they went through, was able to make it through the way they where going although I bottemed out going into the pit and on the way out, they where stuck with there front and rear bumpers wedged between the 2 drop offs. Even with all the work Duff and I Did I never heard him thank either one of us. I did everything i could! i was there about a hour trying to get them out. to no avail. and Duff stayed even after I left. Duffman knows what ORVin is all about , A+ guy in my books.

Jason

As for that xj and bronco motorycitydak and I where wheeling in some Insane trails with them (insane to me because it was my first time out there) some awesome trails behind one of the fields, MCD didnt even know they existed. I got high sided out there once and had a few times where it took me several passes to get through stuff. thank god all I ended up with is some pin striping lol.

Jason

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
Yea that was me trying to get that blazer out lol, I got stuck in that mudhole they where in eariler going the oppisite way they went through, was able to make it through the way they where going although I bottemed out going into the pit and on the way out, they where stuck with there front and rear bumpers wedged between the 2 drop offs. Even with all the work Duff and I Did I never heard him thank either one of us. I did everything i could! i was there about a hour trying to get them out. to no avail. and Duff stayed even after I left. Duffman knows what ORVin is all about , A+ guy in my books.

Jason

As for that xj and bronco motorycitydak and I where wheeling in some Insane trails with them (insane to me because it was my first time out there) some awesome trails behind one of the fields, MCD didnt even know they existed. I got high sided out there once and had a few times where it took me several passes to get through stuff. thank god all I ended up with is some pin striping lol.

Jason
Those guys were hitting some crazy trails.. I was running trees along my roof line a couple times and that was the only thing keeping me semi right side up.. GF Was quite pissed at me for following them after that !

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
When the gf gets made you know your having real fun.:sonicjay:
yea i took her shopping at great lakes crossings and rain forrest cafe for dinner cause i felt bad today :sonicjay:

Wasnt all that bad checked out a few boats at Outdoor world (o whatever its called) checked on some financing too She's like you and your damn toys !

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea those trails where wicked, My g/f loved it. got highsided in them trails had to keep the axles locked the whole time. it was nuts.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
He was a stand-up guy * 1000000

Teh assclowns in the Blazer had:

1) No strap
2) No shovels, tools ,or common sense
3) Five assclowns and street tires

MedicJay did everything possible to help them out. A good wheeler. They busted his strap and didn't offer to make it good.

Yea, sorry dudes - it was me that busted the strap. You are right though - they should have offered to make good on the strap at least.

They found someone with another strap and I tried to pull him out from the front - busted the tow hook off the front of the Blazer and the strap snapped back and left a good sized dent in the tailgate of my wife's Tahoe. She wasn't too happy about that!

I told him I would pull from the rear again only after he spent sometime to dig out the back. So he sat there for a few hours with a wedge and a tire iron digging away. 2 good snaps and he was out. Nearly saw a tree on one when the tow strap got loose.

Yup, 5 clowns in the Blazer and the owner was the only one digging. The one that convinced him to jump in the bog wouldn't even get dirty. I would have to dump a friend like that!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts