Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mr Crawl
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Roll Cage Tubing - 20' sticks of 1 3/4" .120 wall DOM $4.00 per ft $80.00 a stick & 20' sticks of 1 3/4" .120 wall HREW $2.25ft $45.00 a stick , selling full sticks only, located in South Haven, MI.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Would you be willing to cut a stick up for transportation purposes? I would still buy a full stick I would just need it cut up to get it home

·
Mr Crawl
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Would you be willing to cut a stick up for transportation purposes? I would still buy a full stick I would just need it cut up to get it home
No problem cutting your tubing, I have a welding and metal fabrication shop, I can also bend shock hoops, tube fenders (also have 1 1/2" material for that) and stingers for a small charge but I do not do full roll cages for liability reasons.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
No problem cutting your tubing, I have a welding and metal fabrication shop so I can bend shock hoops and stingers for a small charge but I do not do full roll cages for liability reasons.
I'll take at least 1 stick of DOM then, more than likely 2. Would you be willing to put bends in 2 pieces for my A pillars in my wrangler? Those are the only bends I need everything else is just straight and I will cut and weld it all myself

·
Mr Crawl
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take at least 1 stick of DOM then, more than likely 2. Would you be willing to put bends in 2 pieces for my A pillars in my wrangler? Those are the only bends I need everything else is just straight and I will cut and weld it all myself
Doing a couple bends is no problem, let me know when you want to do it, still have plenty of tubing available

·
2jz NO SH*T!
1,020 Posts
Hey! I need 2 sticks of the hrew tube. If you could , I would like 1 tube cut in half and each piece bend a 90 at each end. I am making some side protection for my rear 1/4 panels . Get back to me with the cost and time you need and I will bring you cash. Or if you prefer I could PayPal you . I would like these asap if you could . Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts