Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I had a great time and most important my daughter had a good time also got some good video on the slab ill work getting it on u tube

·
Registered
713 Posts
Either axle shaft or locker. We wheeled the whole park except winch hill and the slab. I broke most of the way up winch hill.
Hopefully you can get it up and moving again. I should've come over and said hi when you pulled in. Next time though!

I had a great time and most important my daughter had a good time also got some good video on the slab ill work getting it on u tube
The video is good, but doesn't capture all 3 attempts unfortunately. It was a damn good ride! I'd ride bitch again I a heartbeat:thumb:

Smitty02 and I were following you on Python.
I pulled off python right after you guys, it got congested bad.
My wife was cringing hearing the rocks dragging on the rocker panels:sonicjay:i just kept pushing it through. She also wanted me to take the bypasses around obstacles...i told her no way:beerbang:we're making this whole trail :teehee:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
Yup never got to see a lot of people. The place was packed. I would have hung around and mingled longer but I had my granddaughter and didn't want her getting bored.
@jfry10 stopped by. Nice meeting you. Had a nice chat with Jake for a while but my dumbass memory forgot his screen name. :(

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Yup never got to see a lot of people. The place was packed. I would have hung around and mingled longer but I had my granddaughter and didn't want her getting bored.
@jfry10 stopped by. Nice meeting you. Had a nice chat with Jake for a while but my dumbass memory forgot his screen name. :(
Haha thats a first most people i,see at wheeling event only know me by my screen name lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts