Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on the Easter egg hunt at rocks & vallies this Saturday we're 90% in right now

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
We have grand kids this weekend and I only have 1 seat so I would have to leave 1 home. That wouldn't go over very well.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wish we could. Have done the Halloween scavenger hunt there in the past and the kids had a great time. Unfortunately the kids are getting older and all have sports events going on Saturday.

·
throttle jockey
1,656 Posts
I'm pretty sure a few of us are going. Hopefully the weather is better over there than it is over here on the west side

·
Registered
161 Posts
We will be there. Hopefully meet a few new people myself. I try looking for a few of you. I'll be in a yellow TJ say hi.

·
Registered
713 Posts
We could wheel, but i think the kiddies are going to be more into the Easter eggs and candy, plus at 3 there's a raffle for Easter baskets or something. I'm going to try to keep in the trails to find the eggs though lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not sure, I would think no more than a few inches. I'm a little east of there. Trying to get some more info have a friend who works there.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
Either axle shaft or locker. We wheeled the whole park except winch hill and the slab. I broke most of the way up winch hill.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts