Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it's got a lt1 Chevy 350 out of a corvette for a motor. It's actually classified as a lt4 fuzz it has the aluminum heads diff intake. More aggressive cam and stuff like that.... I sent the computer out to be programmed for performance... As u see the tranny and tcase have been gone threw and painted it's got a turbo 400 transmission that was built last year and works perfect... The Dana 300 I twin sticked so u can run 4x4 low and high. 2 wheel rear drive and 2 wheel front dig.... 1350 u joints at t case and 1410 at the axles.... Full hydronic steering. Stick the front tire against a tree and use one figure on the steering wheel and push the whole front end over.... 46" Michelin pilot tires that are cut and comes with a uncut spare tire.... CD player.... Working head lights tail lights and break lights. Spot lights off the rear for night wheeling.... 2.5 ton Rockwell axles that have been narrowed. U joint style axle shafts in steer axle... Pinion break on steer axle. No breaks on rear axle yet.... 30 gallon fuel cell.... Both axles are welded so it's full 4x4..... Hood and grill have also been cut and narrowed. Full roll cage that is built right into the frame. 5 point seat belts I could keep going on and on.... Got an offer last week for $9500 and turned it down. If your interested make me an offer. Text for more info. 231-676-1784. Thanks. I tried attaching an image I hope it worked if not just text and I'll send more thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha most defiantly not!! Hopefully someone likes it fuzz I've really gotta sell it! Hate to see it go after 5 years of work.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,137 Posts
It's gotta be the fact that it's taken on a hill, but that picture makes this thing look like an RC car for sure. You should post some pictures with something for reference....preferably hot red heads...hot red heads make anything sell faster

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha I'll see what I can do. This is my first post on this site and it's from my phone so I can't figure out how to add more images

1 - 17 of 17 Posts