Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We up here in ontario canada. Have a rock crawl every year on labour day weekend. It is awesome. Good time by all. Putting up post for you crawlers close to the border. Terrian is very similar to paragon park. Will try to put up pics from last year. There are winnings for each class also. The charity part is the door money rased from spectaters. For more info call Derrick at 519 680 5175. We fallow the old uroc rules.

For more info call Derrick at 519 680 5175

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
You say you follow UROC rules, does that I need to be UROC legal (are you doing vehicle safety checks per UROCs rules?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Event Location

ORCC 2007 will be held at the Ontario Camp for the Deaf and the Event HQ will be located at the Parry Sound KOA, 276 Rankin Lake Road, RR #2, Parry Sound.

Directions to Parry Sound KOA - Exit 214 off highway 400 at Info / Service Centre (10 km south of Parry Sound), south on Horseshoe Lake Road, right on Black Road, right on Rankin Lake Road to KOA.

Directions to Ontario Camp for the Deaf / Rock Crawl Event Site - Exit 214 off highway 400 at Info / Service Centre (10 km south of Parry Sound), south on Horseshoe Lake Road, right on Black Road, go straight through intersection at Rankin Lake Road, Black Road meets Blackstone Crane Lake Road at a Y-Junction keep to the right to the Ontario Camp for the Deaf.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just looked up Map Quest. From Buffalo , NY to Perry Sound , Ont. is 4hours.From Detroit , MI. it is 5.5 hours away.The rock Crawl Event is about 25mins south of Perry Sound.So you can knock that off your time.

Hope some of you guys can make it.It's great time.:woot: :beerbang: :rock:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
looks like some of nuzzys pics

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just heard that team BIGELOW from Emmitsburg Maryland USA
is comeing up for the rock crawl.Anyone else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts