Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,385 Posts
Yup, sad to see her get killed. She was a cool chick. Easy on the eyes as well.

My son and I used to enjoy watching extreme 4x4, and she made it better when she was on the show.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Saw this earlier this morning, super sad. I always enjoyed watching her on TV and following her Instagram/facebook

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
Just saw this. What a loss. She was inspirational to many. What a loss of a role model to little girls and women everywhere.

Also, what a way to go out, chasing dreams and breaking down gender rolls. Godspeed Jessi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
She was very cool. I would think an inspiration to many girls too. So sad this happened. I followed her after her back operation, similar to mine, but hers turned out better for her.

·
Registered
914 Posts
so so so sad she was a big inspiration to many, such a bad ass. loved following her content on SM, god speed!

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Media is saying it was failure of the stopping mechanisms. Terry said not to believe anything until they released details. Either way, shitty news. I'm just hoping it was quick however it happened. :(

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Media is saying it was failure of the stopping mechanisms. Terry said not to believe anything until they released details. Either way, shitty news. I'm just hoping it was quick however it happened. :(
Yeah I saw that too. They have had problems with both the chutes AND the steering in the past though. She talks about it in the one video I watched.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts