Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:( I just got home from the hospital. My brother and sister in law had a baby boy tonight. Blake was born with enlarged heart. He wasn't breathing for 13 minutes after being born. As stupid as it sounds they are giving him 1% chance of making it. The hole family is kinda freaking out and can use all the help we can get. Thank you all in advance, I have grow to see how well everybody on GL react to people in tough time like this.

Thanks again!!!!
Marc H.

·
3,835 Posts
I will pray for him and your family. Thats a horrible thing. But with pray it can turn way better. Goodluck Man. I hope the little guy pulls through.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, man thats too bad. My wife just walked in with our 5 mth. old. Cant imagine him not being around. Post just reminds you NOTHING is ever promised tomorrow...today.

Our prayers our with your family man.

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the prayers. It just sucks that a little baby has to be delt these cards. Thiers just no words to express the emotions during something like this.

Congrats on your newborn!

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
I pray he pulls through this, the family will pull too for how little he is.

·
Registered
348 Posts
thoughts and prayers are with you and the family

·
Redreck Cadillac
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. I should say he is not under size be any means. He is 9.5 lbs and they never did tell the family how long he is. The big thing is heart heart is enlarged and the fact of not breathing for 13 minutes. They wont be able to tell what that may have caused yet. As of early this morning he still was not responding to anything.

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
Similiar situation with a friend of ours 14 years ago, kids now 14 and bothers everyone :sonicjay:. Hope everything goes smooth for ya.

·
Topless for the Summer!
2,465 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope he pulls through. My thoughts are with you and your family and the little guy especially. Stay strong.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts