Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just throwing this out there right now, I will update later with more/better info. but I just wanted to post it to see if anyone is interested at all, it says where the items are located but I could always transfer them between Kalamazoo (49006), South Lyon (48178) or Middleville (49348), but it could be a few weeks.

I have 4 BFG All Terrains that are 265/70/16 (about 30-31") they have some wear, but I think you could get awhile of use out of them. looking inside them, one has a patch, and one has a rope plug in it, but they held air fine. and they measure just under 30"located in Kalamazoo(49006) ~$123

here are some close-up's of the worst tire:

sorry this ones so blurry

I also have these 4 rims for sale. They have some minor corrosion, but can't be seen from standing height. but they are 15x8ishx5.5, Located in Kalamazoo (49006) ~$123

here are some new pics. I took a closeup of by far the worst one. and the stack. but as you can see, the bead is perfect and they hold air fine.

also these rims/tires (I'll get a better pic up later) they are stock ZJ Limited 16" wheels with 225/70/16 tires on them, with a fair amount of tread, the rims are kinda ugly and pitted, but they hold air and are still solid. they are located in South Lyon (48178) ~$123

and there's a TJ rack too, it mounts to the roll bar in 4 corners and goes above the folded up or removed seat, it's kinda like this one http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?jeep-sid=281&plID=0&partID=11881 ~$Sale Pending located in Middleville (49348)

~Bry

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nate,
well I don't know what they look like brand new, but I'd guess theres around 30-40% tread left, it should get at least 10k, but then again I'm not looking at them right now either, but I'll get a pic up later tonight. sorry no trades, I have to buy my new tires

~Bry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.