Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1980 Kawasaki 550 LTD hardtail project for sale. This bike has been a project of mine for 4 years now and I just don't have the time to finish the bike, plus too many projects. The bike is hand made, no cookie cutter weld on kit. I can help assemble any part of the engine or bike if someone needs help. I'm a state licence motorcycle, (small engines) mechanic for a living. I own my own service/parts business. The bike started out as a complete bike with 3 cylinders low on compression. I had plans on installing a 615cc kit and GPZ cams. Something different too, its a 6 speed trans. Everything has been bagged and tagged as you can see in the pictures. The frame has been stretched 5.5" and lowered 1.5". Still has a 6.5" clearance from exhaust to ground, no need to worry about speed bumps or driveway curbs. Built the frame to be slim, light, and nimble for a everyday rider. New tires, Vee Rubber 100/90-19 front and a Vee Rubber 150/80-16 rear tire. The seat and hinge came from Fab Kevin's shop here in Macomb. What you see in the pictures is what goes with the bike, i have most of the stock stuff as well. Clean title, in hand ready to sell. Txt or call Nick #586-212-5eight1one. $1500 Cash or Make A Decent offer. No trades. Finish my build!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.