Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am moving soon out to Arizona soon and no longer have a vehicle right now and have about $2500 to get a cheap truck, just needs to drive dont care about radio, air or condition of body. Just needs to make it from here to Arizona. Let me know what you have, might be able to work a little more money in here. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
I have a 99 bravada. Awd. 150k. Runs and drives. Descent interior. 1400 is bottom dollar I will take.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I have a Ford 4x4 pick up. Can not remember the exact year right now but I think it is a 95. Getting rusty but it still runs and drives very good. Everything still works. AC, heat, cruise they all work fine. One of the 2 gas tanks leaks so it is not usuable. Biggest issue the driver door closes hard due to needing the hinge pins replaced. I really think that you could still drive it to Arizona with no problems. I would like to get $1750 for it. Truck is still licensed and being driven every few days. I have a second truck though and am ready to get rid of this one. Right now the biggest issue is I am going to be out of town till 11/18 or 19 so can not do anything till after that.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dmcjeep. I can probably go 1750 but looks like I gotta wait till the first week of December. To get the money around few things came up. But if its still available around then I will for sure come check it out

·
autoprosoffroad.com
796 Posts
I've got a dodge 4x4. 98. 130,000. New ball joints, axle joints, sway bar links, brakes, calipers, hoses, lines, intake gaskets, tires, plugs, wires, cap, rotor. Runs awesome. Drives great. Body is a little rusty. $2750

1 - 10 of 10 Posts