Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long were you with your girl before you had sex? If you could do it again would you wait longer or move faster?

·
numero douce undela
2,543 Posts
My ex was a month and my new girl it was like 2 weeks. I think if you honestly like a girl, give it a few weeks. But I'm all reallity she is most likely hornier than you so you can't wait to long

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i dont date girls unless they allow anal on the first date.

·
Something Clever
2,399 Posts
i dated mine for about 2 months (was about 4 dates or so) before we had sex...honestly i can think of reasons why i should of moved faster or why i should of moved slower, but in the end result, im happy with they way it worked out

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
First date.Been married 13 years now.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
talked on the phone for a couple months. The first time I went to visit her she pulled me out of my truck and up to her room. Been married for 4 years.

anal later that night

·
Beer me!
589 Posts
lol...........ALL the girls I have ever dated, with in 3 days of meeting them.

My wife...3 months :(
I was wondering if you would share that? It sounds better when you tell it drunk.

As for me, as many girls as I can recall, anywhere from day 1 to 2 weeks.

·
CJ7007
1,500 Posts
usually by the end of the first night... then they take the walk of shame at first light becaus ei threaten that my parents are stopping by and i dont want them to meet like this...

·
Hoggin'-N-Boggin'
2,358 Posts
after they fuck you the first time you meeting they always say "i dont ever do this" or "this isnt like me" or "dont you hate when you get canqer sores in your mouth"

1 - 20 of 66 Posts