Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
what type of stuff are you looking for? what size is the amp you have powering it? and would you be interested in some 12's?

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the amp that was running them was a boss 600 that put about 400rms out, it carried perfect, never overpowered them, but all rf is under rated. id be interested in some 12's. as long as they are in a box that will fit in my z24. i had these on a 300w mono block, 370rms rated rf amp, which is what was recommended for these subs, but that amp was stolen and they were pounding, but they took a more from the boss. you can ask JThorrocks or 98zj318, they have both heard these in my truck, and the pounded, they rattled my rear view loose a few times. i was thoroughly impressed. id also be intered in wheels and tires 5x100 bolt pattern for my z24, an in dash dvd screen, probably more things, but idk, make me offers, worse thing i can say is no. lol

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
z24 cavilier? because i have 2 premier subs (pioneers high end brand) they are rated at 800 rms and they are in a ported bandpass box. if you can throw in the amp you were using i will throw in my 1600 watt 2 channel amp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts