Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the small compact ones under their desk?

Where I work, everyone has one of those small mini-frigs from Sharper Image, but those things are $100.00.

Anyone know of one smiliar for a little less $$

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I got one from target for like $60. Works great. I got the one that didn't have the icebox so I could have more usable space in the fridge.

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
Yes. Just got it two weeks ago.

About $65 at Target - they're stocked up for dorm season.

Perfect size and no wasted freezer space.

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
I bought one off from a buddy from $25. Small dorm size but perfect for next to my desk. just wish the boss would let me keep beer in it:tonka:

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
i may have one in storage you could have for about 25 bucks....let me make sure it works and i will let you know....PM me a reminder

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the issue here at work is that it must be quiet. I don't think they are 'technically' allowed, but the sharper image ones use little power and are very quiet so no one complains about them. Are the ones you guys have under your desk from Target quiet when they run?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wish you would have asked this 2 months ago, I threw one away cause I couldn't get anyone to take it when I moved. Check out the classifieds at www.allmsu.com if you ever travel to lansing. College kids ususally try to sell stuff like this when they move out.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Are the ones you guys have under your desk from Target quiet when they run?
Yes, very quiet. There is no compressor on the one I have. I don't remember the brand but you can't really hear it run. I guess if the room was totally silent, you might be able to hear something. I will check it when I get home. It is just sitting in the barn now. I got my girlfriends bigger one that I am going to use for the Barn Drinks (if ya know what I mean).

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Holy crap, my dream has finally come to a reality, I never knew those things cost so little. I've always wanted one of those. Then I'll get one of those A/C car adapters and hope the thing doesn't drain my battery.

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
Have you checked with the Great Lakes 4x4 market place? They have a large selection of new and used parts, household and even cemetery plots for sale.

Or you could try Lowes. IIRC I got one for $60-70 last year.

·
Sveentusmaximus
616 Posts
Does anyone have the small compact ones under their desk?

Where I work, everyone has one of those small mini-frigs from Sharper Image, but those things are $100.00.

Anyone know of one smiliar for a little less $$
What are you too good to use a company fridge now? Geez what princess :poke:

And no we are not allowed here to have our own cause it overloads the wiring inside the cube walls. I wonder how they found that out :sonicjay:
I worked in the past with a guy who had a huge fridge stuffed under his desk and he has his own microwave to boot too :tonka:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts