Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are headed to Michigan adventures with the grand kids next week . Im not having much luck finding a camp ground near by .

Recommendations please ? prefer nothing snooty , simple camp spot for a truck camper and a tent .

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KOA , id guess 30 bucks a night for a camp site ? are they nuts :sonicjay:

a few miles away 10 to 15 would be ok with me .

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
God I hated that campground. Campsites where barely big enough for my 10x20 tent and Suburban.

10' x 20' TENT :eek: That's Feakin HUge! That is 200 sq ft! My house is only 600 sq ft! Your tent is 1/3 the size of my house!

Why would you need a tent that big?

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
10' x 20' TENT :eek: That's Feakin HUge! That is 200 sq ft! My house is only 600 sq ft! Your tent is 1/3 the size of my house!

he has 12 kids!!:poke:

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts

I have 12 kids.......same reason I bought a 30' camper this year:sonicjay:

edit Sue beat me to it:tonka:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now park in your yard , whats the nightly rate on that ?

Im going to hold out though and see if i get a simular offer from a female member on here :naughty:

·
I Drank WHAT!
709 Posts
We stayed at wolf lake campground this past weekend. Found it by accident. 9 people one motorhome, one tent 50 bucks a night with power and water. swimming beach/fishing lake across the street, fishing pond on site. The owners where really nice, they had buffalo, elk, deer, in a large pen and other critters running around the office area. They rented boats too.

31 North to 46 East left on wolf lake road - follow main road around lake to campground. If you need the number I'll try to dig it up in the motorhome. only 10 minutes from Michigan Adventure.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the info , how in hell does some pay 50 bucks for a camp spot ?

That just kills me .

Any way looks like my problem is resolved . I am going to beat the keys out of a cabin owner in the area and stay there .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts