Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i have a 99' tj sport, 3 1/2" lift, springs, shocks, and track bar bracket, i got it all installed, and the rear end is being puller towards the drivers side, and the passanger side tire is rubbing, did i do something wrong, or is it i just need an adjustable bar? any info is appreciated, id i left out any inf please ask, as this problum has me stumped . thanx in advance Doug

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
do you mean the rear end is being pushed towards the drivers side? but yes your track bar is not mounted correctly...I had the same issue on my TJ after the 8.8 swap except mine was being pulled towards the pass side of the Jeep...A homemade adjustable trackbar solved the problem

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
no problem...but just remember the track bar is the first place I'd look...try unbolting it and see if your rearend centers itself...if not you may have some other issues going on

·
hooked
97 Posts
Do you have the right track bar bracket for your Lift ? If its to tall for your lift it will push the axle to the drivers side, if its to short or no bracket at all it will pull to the passenger side. If its to tall your could drill new holes lower to center your axle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts