Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My TJ is under construction and I have lots of spare stuff to get rid of.

I have a spare 3rd member from a Ford 9". Its a stock 3rd but in very good condition. $150 empty

2 spare 9" carriers in good condition, all 31 spline. open carriers. $25 each

bb C6 trans. Clean and in good working order. $60

YJ tub in decent condition, has tailgate too. 1 smaller rust hole a little bigger than a quarter on passenger floor. Rear driver side corner of rocker rusted and palm sized rust hole into tub beneath rocker. Rest of the tub is solid, even still has undercoating on bottom. $240

CJ windshield frame. Has glass but its cracked badly. Literally, nothing but very slight surace rust on this. Its VERY solid and in great condition. $70

AMC 20 axle (wide track). Not sure of ratio but its in good condition. Everythings there minus yoke $75

Matching wide track dana 30 from CJ. Still has leafs on it and steering is there too. $50

Ford T18 with fresh rebuild. Came from an F600 dump truck and my dad sold the truck before he ever put this trans back in it so 0 miles on rebuild. $600

351m/400 core motor. Turned over by hand but its been outside for a very long time and probably not good for much other than a core. But havent pulled it apart to see if it could be bored and rebuilt. $50

CJ gas tank and skid, stock. Only surface rust. $25

CJ non-tilt steering column $20

CJ front clip. Fenders are kinda rough but repairable, some rust spots. Hood doesnt have any rust but is dented pretty bad on the underside. $20 for both fenders and $25 for hood

Spare 4.0L parts (box full of just about everything and anything) $15

YJ soft top frames. Good condition, got 2 of them. $25 each

There may be more but I'll have to look. Thats it for now. pm me if youd like pics but everything has been described exactly how it is.

Looking for trades. Need TJ tube fenders, 9" locker/posi/full spool, 9" pinion guard, D44 cromo shafts, CTM or equivalent joints, D300 doubler, flipped 300 twin sticks, Ford np435, gears set up, 1 3/4 x .120" DOM, conversion motor mounts for 302 into Jeep, 302 headers, decent carb, 302 power steering pump and bracket. Let me know what you have.

·
Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im keeping the long arms but the rear axle was set up for a triangulated 4 link. So my upper tri link wouldnt work. So yes, this is for the upper links and the truss they bolt to. No skid or lower arms. I will get a pic of it up this weekend.
pm replied.

·
Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bingo:thumb: You get the upper tri link ad that rear truss. Bolts to the factory TJ brackets and you may be able to make it work with something else too with some creativity.

·
Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, no problem actually. I go to college in Mt.Pleasant and on my way up there I pass right through Lansing. I could get it to you this weekend if youd like. I pm'd you my number.

·
Rider on the storm.
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lots of interest on axles and stuff like that but no takers. Need this stuff gone. Couldnt get pics to work but will try again soon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts