Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R/C is my life
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to Swap out my 3 RTR cars for some different ones. Looking for a Traxxas E-Maxx, Traxxas Nitro Stampede, Traxxas 4-Tec, Or a TC4 On-road Car. If you want any of these cars but don't have anything to swap with then the buying price would be $150 each. Below are pics of all three and a brief description of them.

Megatech Razor XT with sharp VW Jetta Body
.16 Motor
2 Speed Trans
Full bearing thru out
Aluminum Shocks
New Rims and Tires.

HPI Pro 4 with Ford GT Body
15 turn Motor
Dynamite 15T ESC
Two Dynamite 1500MIL Batteries
Dynamite Quick turn 15min Battery charger

Send me a PM if interested

·
No more Jeep
4,008 Posts
how much out right for the HPI

·
Registered
170 Posts
i have a losi xxx-nt rtr i would trade for the Megatech Razor XT. it has some alum. upgreades and any plastic parts i broke i replaced with graphite. if your interested i can e-mail you pics let me know. thanks

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
I have a t-maxx if that is any interest to you. Has lots of upgrades, 3or4 sets of tires and rims, most of the front is alumin. Its just been sitting taking up room. Currently doesnt run. Lost intrest in it so i never took the time to tune it in so thats way it doesnt run. Just needs to be tuned. If interested i can give you more details and pictures. It is the 2nd genration one with the 2.5.

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
I have a t-maxx if that is any interest to you. Has lots of upgrades, 3or4 sets of tires and rims, most of the front is alumin. Its just been sitting taking up room. Currently doesnt run. Lost intrest in it so i never took the time to tune it in so thats way it doesnt run. Just needs to be tuned. If interested i can give you more details and pictures. It is the 2nd genration one with the 2.5.
did the butsecks turn u on to this thread????

by the way i've seen 2 of these run......quick little buggers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts