Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
66141 - 66159 of 66159 Posts

· Registered
10,413 Posts
I am beginning to think this is where kid number 2 originated from.... It is getting worse as time goes on... He will not sleep even 1 hour anymore unless he is wrapped in the baby carry on the body thing my wears..... I mean all night long, every night.... All day long, every day, he cries and fusses.... I am going to have a heart attack if I don't get some solid sack time....
It sucks to have a baby that is fussy all the time. Our first one was like that. He did sleep about 4 maybe 5 hours at night but day time he was up and fussy. Short little naps was about it. Found out he had a reaction to his mother's milk. Switched him to formula and life got back to almost normal. Our second, she was a breeze.
Hopefully your little guy gets comfortable in this new world of his really soon.

· Registered
3,148 Posts
Yesterday I was watching a newly repaired press run, flywheel thing was clearly, visibly wobbling... Repair guys were getting bigger and bigger impacts to tight the wobble out of it.. Seemed unlikely to work to me so I was messaging my tool room manager to come and take a look at this nonsense when this giant flywheel fell completely off the machine lol.

Good times.

Wood Rim Gas Circle Automotive wheel system

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Engineering Auto part

· Registered
4,208 Posts
I am beginning to think this is where kid number 2 originated from.... It is getting worse as time goes on... He will not sleep even 1 hour anymore unless he is wrapped in the baby carry on the body thing my wears..... I mean all night long, every night.... All day long, every day, he cries and fusses.... I am going to have a heart attack if I don't get some solid sack time....

Sounds to me like you are about ready for those bricks I mentioned earlier :oops:

RBB

· I'll Direc your TV
9,436 Posts
damn that sucks

· Registered
3,148 Posts
Went to look at a transmission Friday.

Was locked up tight, manual, input nor output would turn in neutral, with a pipe on the output lol.

It was 400 bucks before that, I said, thanks, but no thanks...

Dude says, "I'll take 300".

"I'm good, thanks.. I might do like 100 bucks, but I really don't want it locked up."

Dude says, "these are hard to find..." My favorite reply lol..

"I found yours..." Which is always my reply to the hard to find thing.. Every time seems to leave them dumbfounded.

It's not like I'm just roaming the forest, looking for ZF5's at random.... It took 5 minutes on Marketplace and a 30 minute drive from GR to Middleville.

· Gustafson
10,843 Posts

· Premium Member
15,733 Posts
Yesterday I was watching a newly repaired press run, flywheel thing was clearly, visibly wobbling... Repair guys were getting bigger and bigger impacts to tight the wobble out of it.. Seemed unlikely to work to me so I was messaging my tool room manager to come and take a look at this nonsense when this giant flywheel fell completely off the machine lol.

Good times.

View attachment 283096

View attachment 283097
Glad I don't work there 😅

· Gustafson
10,843 Posts
I wish it was common knowledge to use Ethanol free fuel in stuff that sits.
Rec gas or engineered fuel.... Should be common knowledge, but it's not...

· Registered
10,413 Posts

· Gustafson
10,843 Posts

· Yooper In Training
7,644 Posts
I wish it was common knowledge to use Ethanol free fuel in stuff that sits.
Nah, let it be a secret, it keeps the price of used equipment that won't run but is in great condition and just needs a carb cleaning low.

Reactions: SHARPMACHINE

· Sore and Tired 24/7
1995 Ford Bronco 5.8 4X4 1996 F150 4x4 4.9
13,239 Posts
Nah, let it be a secret, it keeps the price of used equipment that won't run but is in great condition and just needs a carb cleaning low.
True, I have got some good deals that I got running with a carb cleaning.

66141 - 66159 of 66159 Posts