Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
66121 - 66140 of 66159 Posts

· Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,787 Posts
It was a thought on how did we become Alice in Wonderland? and why are so many ok with it?
This forum is for our random thoughts, not videos of people reciting conservative talking points.

Reactions: Zjman

· F-U-CANCER!!!
6,032 Posts
Bummed to see Ken Block passed yesterday.

Of all the crazy chit he did, he died in a snowmobile accident. But mountain sledding is a very dangerous sport as well, no cage like his cars have.

· Whoop Whoop
17,321 Posts
Bummed to see Ken Block passed yesterday.

Of all the crazy chit he did, he died in a snowmobile accident. But mountain sledding is a very dangerous sport as well, no cage like his cars have.
Saw a report this morning that he was doing a steep climb and the machine endoed on top of him and killed him

· I'll Direc your TV
9,436 Posts
This forum is for our random thoughts, not videos of people reciting conservative talking points.
but, devil's advocate here...

...isn't conservative talking points kinda random thoughts to begin with?

....nobody ban me please 😆

• Haha
Reactions: XXXJ and aber61

· Yooper In Training
7,644 Posts
but, devil's advocate here...

...isn't conservative talking points kinda random thoughts to begin with?

....nobody ban me please 😆
No, it's not; it has nothing to do with thought, just regurgitation of the same baseless already disproven claims. At least in the case of some people I won't mention by na(ber)me.

· Registered
4,208 Posts
No, it's not; it has nothing to do with thought, just regurgitation of the same baseless already disproven claims. At least in the case of some people I won't mention by na(ber)me.

You and I don't see eye to eye from time to time but that is probably some of the stupidest shit you have ever published, did you even watch the video you are commenting on?

RBB

· Yooper In Training
7,644 Posts
Hmmm...kinda think that joke fell flat....
Yeah I reread it a couple times before I posted it and figured it wasn't very promising. But I'm not a quitter, so I posted it anyway. :LOL:

You and I don't see eye to eye from time to time but that is probably some of the stupidest shit you have ever published, did you even watch the video you are commenting on?

RBB
I'll be honest, I did not. I've watched enough of his linked videos in the past that I developed a flat spot on my forehead from beating it against the wall. After seeing the other comments I didn't even give this one a chance, perhaps I should have?

· Registered
10,413 Posts
Yeah I reread it a couple times before I posted it and figured it wasn't very promising. But I'm not a quitter, so I posted it anyway. :LOL:

I'll be honest, I did not. I've watched enough of his linked videos in the past that I developed a flat spot on my forehead from beating it against the wall. After seeing the other comments I didn't even give this one a chance, perhaps I should have?
You really should give it a listen. I put a copy of the link in PGR forum.

· I'll Direc your TV
9,436 Posts
The Defense would argue the video is of HER random thoughts that the poster agrees with.
I have seen it before, good talking points, she is not wrong.
God d*mnit...you make me think I may need to watch that video....

• Haha
Reactions: aber61

· Registered
10,413 Posts
Almost like an outline of ten years of “transformative change” and the damage it has done.
and in ten years we will see the damage from this whole trans movement. You'd think people would be smart enough to come to the conclusion that when you are born as one sex you cannot change who you were born as. But we have people with half the alphabet behind their name and the say different.

· Gustafson
10,843 Posts
This is 100% true. The first kid is a trap and tricks you into a second that comes out as a demon straight from the bowels of hell.
I am beginning to think this is where kid number 2 originated from.... It is getting worse as time goes on... He will not sleep even 1 hour anymore unless he is wrapped in the baby carry on the body thing my wears..... I mean all night long, every night.... All day long, every day, he cries and fusses.... I am going to have a heart attack if I don't get some solid sack time....

· Yooper In Training
7,644 Posts
I am beginning to think this is where kid number 2 originated from.... It is getting worse as time goes on... He will not sleep even 1 hour anymore unless he is wrapped in the baby carry on the body thing my wears..... I mean all night long, every night.... All day long, every day, he cries and fusses.... I am going to have a heart attack if I don't get some solid sack time....
Damn man, sorry to hear that! I was mostly joking but our second definitely tested us a helluva lot more than the first did....albeit not nearly this quickly.

66121 - 66140 of 66159 Posts