Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
65621 - 65640 of 65661 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
1996 Ford Bronco 5.8 4X4
13,128 Posts
I don't have any water at my shop, it's kind of starting to become a real irritant.
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use enough water to be worth running water out there, or maybe just catch rain water for cleaning hands and stuff.

·
Gustafson
10,463 Posts
Was going to drive my 4runner to work today, pulled it from the back of the shop and the downpipe fell off it :LOL:

Forgot it was just tacked on lol.
Oops! :ROFLMAO:

·
Yooper In Training
7,552 Posts
While we’re here, does anyone else remember when diesel was always about half the cost of gasoline?
Yes, that changed practically the same day I bought my diesel truck :rolleyes: Kind of like the last time gas was below $1 was a couple months before I got my driver's license. Maybe I'm the problem....

·
Yooper In Training
7,552 Posts
I've always assumed so many people suddenly buying diesels for their daily transportation from like 2000-on drove demand up, but never gave it much thought really.
Doubt it. I'd think the average daily driver fuel consumption is a drop in the bucket compared to OTR trucking, international shipping, industrial use, etc. Plus let's not forget that diesel is damn near a byproduct of gasoline production and costs much less to make. Not quite that simple obviously, but it's not that far off either.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I simply mean increased demand means you can charge more. As in, a bunch of people are buying this, so I'll raise the price until they slow down. Not a bunch of people are buying this so it's scarce.

Companies posting record profits while shrugging and mumbling about inflation shows me its all just a mild form of extortion lol.

·
Project Antitube
1,185 Posts
Most portable energy these days is based on BTU content.

I paid $5.09 for premium, and it's not even summer blend yet. I have no idea how people are affording this. I had to go to work two days this week and this is the first time in a long time I slowed down to save fuel.

·
Gustafson
10,463 Posts
Most portable energy these days is based on BTU content.

I paid $5.09 for premium, and it's not even summer blend yet. I have no idea how people are affording this. I had to go to work two days this week and this is the first time in a long time I slowed down to save fuel.
Um..... I am in the office everyday....

65621 - 65640 of 65661 Posts