Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
65381 - 65400 of 65432 Posts

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Yes. Here's my question; So you're out thinking you're one of the good guys, you have a gun, and you see someone with a rifle shoot 2 unarmed people dead. Would you use your weapon to try to stop the shooter from shooting anyone else?
Most of the people there were to riot. So if I was there as one of the good guys and saw that going on I would assume the bad guys were chasing the guy running. There were other guys there that had weapons and did nothing. I would have seen what we all saw on video that kyle was being attacked by multiply people and most likely stopped the guys attacking him.
We have seen in other videos of unarmed people attack and kill innocent people with their hands and feet. Hands and feet can be considered deadly weapons. More people are killed every year with fists than knives or guns.
Kyle was struck in the head with a skateboard and had his head stomped. He acted in self defense.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
But he was an active shooter, because he took a shot at you (you are Gaige Grosskreutz). What I'm trying to understand, is at that point, who has the right to claim self defence? At the point where Kyle and Gaige each have a loaded gun pointed at each other, who can claim the right to pull the trigger first?
Gaige was a convicted felon and should not even had a weapon. The other two men he killed were also convicted felons. One a child sex offender who was released recently from a mental institute who was also attacking Kyle.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
I agree that it's a "thing" but not even remotely to the level you-know-who is claiming. They're pushing acceptance for all and acknowledgement of all kinds of weird and questionable behavior. There's plenty there I don't agree with and I won't claim otherwise. But that's entirely freaking different than the claimed indoctrination, forcing kids to question their own identity, claiming 40% LQBTQRSTUVWXYZ, etc, etc. Is it going too far? I would agree that yes it is in some ways, but is it an actual tangible real danger? Questionable at best. I'm not in support of the vast majority of this, yet I still understand and acknowledge a fair amount of it and why it's happening. Trying to reduce prejudice, bullying, and harassment of those who are different, right or wrong. That's not forcing anyone to be gay or trans or whatever else, it's an attempt to stop those who already are from suffering unnecessarily. It's not making more people that way, it's just that now less of them are scared to come out of their shells and live their life. That seems far less dangerous to me than them being forced to bottle it up until it gets to be too much and bad things happen to them or those around them.
I do think it's a slippery slope(like most things in current society) and we should continue to keep a close eye on it, but the sky isn't falling. It's simply not that black and white.

Blindly latching on to one extreme viewpoint and fighting it to the death, regardless of any evidence or proof to the contrary is par for the course for you-know-who, so I expect nothing less here.
A Transgender Flood is Coming to Our Schools • Eagle Forum

I did find this though. There is an agenda to change the kids view on gender and sex in the schools across the country and the democrat government is doing it. It is happening in elementary schools. even if you don't believe it, it is happening.

·
Desert Rat
7,182 Posts
But he was an active shooter, because he took a shot at you (you are Gaige Grosskreutz). What I'm trying to understand, is at that point, who has the right to claim self defence? At the point where Kyle and Gaige each have a loaded gun pointed at each other, who can claim the right to pull the trigger first?
Find a point on any of the videos where Kyle is the aggressor. He is not. He is pursued and fleeing his attackers. Kyle never attacked anyone, he was on defense the whole time.
Kyle only fires when confronted with deadly force, and only shoots elements of the the mob attacking him.
Grosskreutz was part of the mob. He had his CCW revoked for carrying while intoxicated. He was an “ANTIFA Medic”. Infrastructure for the rebellion. Support for the mob.

BUT, if I was Grosskreutz, and I truly believed Kyle was an active shooter, I would have shot him in the back. Kyle would never see it coming. Call me a coward, I would NEVER challenge an active shooter with a long gun while armed with a handgun, face to face.

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
A Transgender Flood is Coming to Our Schools • Eagle Forum

I did find this though. There is an agenda to change the kids view on gender and sex in the schools across the country and the democrat government is doing it. It is happening in elementary schools. even if you don't believe it, it is happening.
You found another painfully biased soundbite that supports your bigoted agenda. Shocker. People changing their views based on new information is a typical result of education, learning, science, open mindedness, analytical thought, and other critical thinking skills that you sorely lack. You should really try it sometime. If the rest of the human race thought like you did we'd have died off tens of thousands of years ago. Latching onto one archaic idea and fighting it to the death despite any contrary evidence is not productive or useful, it's just weaponized ignorance. Acceptance is different than indoctrination. Open mindedness is different than liberalism. Critical thought does not have a political affiliation.

·
Project Antitube
1,079 Posts
There's like a terabyte of video on this from tons of different sources. Between all of them, and then the FBI aerial you can see the whole night.

It's a one-sided narrative in this video:

But it's a great video showing the highlights for those people that can only digest what is spoonfed to them.

He also couldn't remember the simple fact that he didn't get shot until he chose to point his now missing Glock 19 at Kyle. Was it loaded? According to the person that put his tourniquet on for him that cleared the weapon... yeap.

Gaige was there at the beginning, pretending to be a medic (yes, he went to school to be an EMT-B, but what was his occupation?), with a concealed weapon that "he dropped" and later "lost" and lied about it constantly. He was ineligible for CPL due to his criminal history and should have not had a concealed weapon. He intended to shoot Kyle Rittenhouse and was waiting for his chance to do so and got blasted instead. Dumb mother fucker runs up to someone holding a rifle, holds your hands up pretending to be a friendly while clearly seeing that the person has a rifle pointed at them, then decides to pull the pistol out at a rifle fight? Are you fucking serious?

If you were just getting a beat down and some asshole ran up to you with their hands up, what would you do? I'd probably tell them to fuck off. What would you do if they decided to point a pistol at you? Smile and say "please shoot me in the face with your pistol you didn't have in your hand when you ran up to me?"

We'd probably find out that the gun that "was stolen from him" was stolen. But we will never know.

Gaige has a long history of lying and criminal activity. He was a convicted felon, but got it expunged. He's also had several run-ins with the law since this, including a DUI less than two months after he got his bicep vaporized.

Later we will probably find out his testimony was because the prosecutor said he would not charge him with any of his shenanigans that day in exchange. Since he couldn't remember if he dropped his gun, whether it was loaded (it was, because the decent human being that applied the tourniquet cleared the live round), but he could magically remember exactly what everyone was wearing.

It is also amusing that Gaige was filmed with body armor in his trunk in a prior altercation with the law, yet the prosecutor was making comments about the kind of person that would have body armor (Kyle).

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
You found another painfully biased soundbite that supports your bigoted agenda. Shocker. People changing their views based on new information is a typical result of education, learning, science, open mindedness, analytical thought, and other critical thinking skills that you sorely lack. You should really try it sometime. If the rest of the human race thought like you did we'd have died off tens of thousands of years ago. Latching onto one archaic idea and fighting it to the death despite any contrary evidence is not productive or useful, it's just weaponized ignorance. Acceptance is different than indoctrination. Open mindedness is different than liberalism. Critical thought does not have a political affiliation.
Do you have school age kids?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,223 Posts
Would you be upset if the teachers at your school attempted to convince your kids that your boy is really a little girl or vise versa?
I would. I want them taught that gender is strictly a matter of genetics and biology. Don't teach them that there are 87 or whatever genders, Teach them that they are not defined by their gender. Teach them that they are individuals.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,223 Posts
There's like a terabyte of video on this from tons of different sources. Between all of them, and then the FBI aerial you can see the whole night.

It's a one-sided narrative in this video:

But it's a great video showing the highlights for those people that can only digest what is spoonfed to them.

He also couldn't remember the simple fact that he didn't get shot until he chose to point his now missing Glock 19 at Kyle. Was it loaded? According to the person that put his tourniquet on for him that cleared the weapon... yeap.

Gaige was there at the beginning, pretending to be a medic (yes, he went to school to be an EMT-B, but what was his occupation?), with a concealed weapon that "he dropped" and later "lost" and lied about it constantly. He was ineligible for CPL due to his criminal history and should have not had a concealed weapon. He intended to shoot Kyle Rittenhouse and was waiting for his chance to do so and got blasted instead. Dumb mother fucker runs up to someone holding a rifle, holds your hands up pretending to be a friendly while clearly seeing that the person has a rifle pointed at them, then decides to pull the pistol out at a rifle fight? Are you fucking serious?

If you were just getting a beat down and some asshole ran up to you with their hands up, what would you do? I'd probably tell them to fuck off. What would you do if they decided to point a pistol at you? Smile and say "please shoot me in the face with your pistol you didn't have in your hand when you ran up to me?"

We'd probably find out that the gun that "was stolen from him" was stolen. But we will never know.

Gaige has a long history of lying and criminal activity. He was a convicted felon, but got it expunged. He's also had several run-ins with the law since this, including a DUI less than two months after he got his bicep vaporized.

Later we will probably find out his testimony was because the prosecutor said he would not charge him with any of his shenanigans that day in exchange. Since he couldn't remember if he dropped his gun, whether it was loaded (it was, because the decent human being that applied the tourniquet cleared the live round), but he could magically remember exactly what everyone was wearing.

It is also amusing that Gaige was filmed with body armor in his trunk in a prior altercation with the law, yet the prosecutor was making comments about the kind of person that would have body armor (Kyle).
It was a good video until the last couple of minutes when they revealed their agenda. After hearing that, I find myself questioning their spin.

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
Would you be upset if the teachers at your school attempted to convince your kids that your boy is really a little girl or vise versa?
Of course, and that's a stupid fucking question and a purely hypothetical scenario. That isn't happening, period. No professional teacher would retain a job, let alone any credibility if they were actually doing that. You're going to extremes to try to prove a point that doesn't actually exist. Again, since I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit:
Teaching acceptance is not the same as indoctrination.

I would. I want them taught that gender is strictly a matter of genetics and biology. Don't teach them that there are 87 or whatever genders, Teach them that they are not defined by their gender. Teach them that they are individuals.
Very well put. My kids can be what they want to be. That sure as hell doesn't mean I'll give an 8 year old gender reconstruction surgery. Kids can explore and evaluate and figure out who they are within reason. No one has a clue who or what they are at 8 years old. I used to make fukking beaded jewelry for fun when I was 8 and I thought girls were gross, and I'm straight as an arrow. Now I build Jeeps and finish basements for fun and toss it home with my moderately disappointed wife 2-3 times a week and I couldn't be happier. There are other 8 year old boys who play football and wrestle and are gonna grow up and spend $100k to turn themselves into a chick. And they're not going to do it because of what their third grade teacher did or didn't preach. And guess what, those kids are going to be way more of a threat to those around them from having to bottle it up and pretend to be someone they're not than they'd ever be if you just let them turn into whatever form of themselves makes them feel comfortable.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Of course, and that's a stupid fucking question and a purely hypothetical scenario. That isn't happening, period. No professional teacher would retain a job, let alone any credibility if they were actually doing that. You're going to extremes to try to prove a point that doesn't actually exist. Again, since I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit:
Teaching acceptance is not the same as indoctrination.

Very well put. My kids can be what they want to be. That sure as hell doesn't mean I'll give an 8 year old gender reconstruction surgery. Kids can explore and evaluate and figure out who they are within reason. No one has a clue who or what they are at 8 years old. I used to make fukking beaded jewelry for fun when I was 8 and I thought girls were gross, and I'm straight as an arrow. Now I build Jeeps and finish basements for fun and toss it home with my moderately disappointed wife 2-3 times a week and I couldn't be happier. There are other 8 year old boys who play football and wrestle and are gonna grow up and spend $100k to turn themselves into a chick. And they're not going to do it because of what their third grade teacher did or didn't preach. And guess what, those kids are going to be way more of a threat to those around them from having to bottle it up and pretend to be someone they're not than they'd ever be if you just let them turn into whatever form of themselves makes them feel comfortable.
You really need to get out more or look to other sources of media. It is happening in schools across the country. You are living in denial if you think it's not.
What is happening is that parents are not informed of what's going on in schools. Girls can get an abortion without the parents consent. School counsellors don't inform mom and dad that their little girl needs an abortion.
Parents are being kept out of the loop on what's going on n schools with their kids. They have only just found out about what's happening because of kids doing school from home online and parents have been listening to what is being taught.
There is an agenda going on in this country to go after the children. Watch what is being taught to them in school. Not all schools but it is happening.
Would you be happy if your kids came home one day and said they had drag queen story time today at school today?

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
You really need to get out more or look to other sources of media.
🤣 🤣 🤣 Coming from the guy who bases his entire worldview on what he sees from breitbart, info wars, fox news, and the bible. Your hypocrisy and willful ignorance are absolutely mindboggling.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,262 Posts
You really need to get out more or look to other sources of media. It is happening in schools across the country. You are living in denial if you think it's not.
What is happening is that parents are not informed of what's going on in schools. Girls can get an abortion without the parents consent. School counsellors don't inform mom and dad that their little girl needs an abortion.
Parents are being kept out of the loop on what's going on n schools with their kids. They have only just found out about what's happening because of kids doing school from home online and parents have been listening to what is being taught.
There is an agenda going on in this country to go after the children. Watch what is being taught to them in school. Not all schools but it is happening.
Would you be happy if your kids came home one day and said they had drag queen story time today at school today?
I challenge you to find ten cases of this widespread issue you claim is sweeping the country. I would also like to give you a piece of advice that may sound familiar... You really need to get out more or look to other sources of media.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 Coming from the guy who bases his entire worldview on what he sees from breitbart, info wars, fox news, and the bible. Your hypocrisy and willful ignorance are absolutely mindboggling.
I look to liberal left news as well. Not just right leaning news sources. The reason I bring this up is I don't hear about it from the left but I do hear it from the right.
What's wrong with reading the bible?

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
I look to liberal left news as well. Not just right leaning news sources. The reason I bring this up is I don't hear about it from the left but I do hear it from the right.
What's wrong with reading the bible?
I guess we'll just ignore the post above yours then? Because what he said is the exact reason no one else is talking about it, because it's not news. It's not a widespread issue, it's not a big problem, it's not a trend, it's not a tangible threat, it's right wing fear mongering click bait and you eat it up as this massive conspiracy to indoctrinate our youth into gay/trans culture. No one is claiming it doesn't exist, we're claiming it's such a small issue that and that it's nowhere near the levels of your outlandish claims. You still haven't posted a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous 40% claim BTW, I'd still love to see that "proof".

There's nothing wrong with reading the bible, the problems all lie in your interpretation of it because of who you are as a person and your inability to use any level of critical thought.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
I guess we'll just ignore the post above yours then? Because what he said is the exact reason no one else is talking about it, because it's not news. It's not a widespread issue, it's not a big problem, it's not a trend, it's not a tangible threat, it's right wing fear mongering click bait and you eat it up as this massive conspiracy to indoctrinate our youth into gay/trans culture. No one is claiming it doesn't exist, we're claiming it's such a small issue that and that it's nowhere near the levels of your outlandish claims. You still haven't posted a shred of evidence to support your ridiculous 40% claim BTW, I'd still love to see that "proof".

There's nothing wrong with reading the bible, the problems all lie in your interpretation of it because of who you are as a person and your inability to use any level of critical thought.
It is a problem and just because we don't se it on the mainstream media day in and day out doesn't mean it isn't a problem.
When I find it, the 40% I'll post it for ya. See I don't have the ability to sit at a desk throughout the day and go between work and gl4x4. It seems you do. I 've got an idea, why don't you look around on conservative sites and see what you can dig up. You might surprise yourself.
I'm glad you like to read the bible. Problem is that if we interpret the bible how we think it should be then there lies the problem. It's not about how we see it but how God made it to benefit our lives according to his word.

Loudoun County School Board Reverses Suspension of Teacher Who Spoke Out Against Transgender Policy (breitbart.com)

I found this one article and sorry about it coming from a conservative site.

Found this as well from the nytimes but it has an interesting spin to it.

Opinion | A Sexual Assault Case in Loudoun County Isn’t About Trans Issues - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

·
Registered
9,568 Posts

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,262 Posts
This is one of a survey taken at a school without giving parental notification. Which is against the rules. I can see authorities using these surveys to gain information about kids and seeing if they are situations where a parent is telling the kid what he or she can or can't do and the school steps in.

Loudoun School Asked Kids If They're Transgender Without Telling Parents (thefederalist.com)
This is a great example of a slippery slope logical fallacy. IE an assumption that a simple mistake will lead to the worst case scenario. It's meant to be misleading to the reader and redirects the viewer away from the simple problem (the lack of notification to the parents in this case) and towards a presumably horrible future that is implied at the only possible outcome.

Should they have notified the parents, sure. That's the actual problem, not what's on the survey. If they had notified the parents and the parents allowed their kids (or didn't) to take the survey, would this still be an issue?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

65381 - 65400 of 65432 Posts