Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65261 - 65270 of 65270 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,091 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,864 Posts
THanks for sharing. This is the first I've heard of this. I hope all turns out well and he has a speedy recovery. For those of you that never met Dave, you're missing out. He is one of the coolest people I've ever met.
What is his screen name?

·
Gustafson
9,864 Posts
From what I have read (from years ago) a lot of people really like and respect him.

It looks like he hasn't been on in 10 months. I wish him well.

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
THanks for sharing. This is the first I've heard of this. I hope all turns out well and he has a speedy recovery. For those of you that never met Dave, you're missing out. He is one of the coolest people I've ever met.
He's a really great guy. He has a way with words that draw you in and want to hear more.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,091 Posts
He's a really great guy. He has a way with words that draw you in and want to hear more.
You'll have to past my best wishes along for me, it looks like he got rid of his Facebook account and that was the only contact I had with him.

Reactions: aber61

·
Yooper In Training
7,195 Posts
He looks familiar, I may have met him at some point. Glad he made it through surgery alright and hopefully the next steps can resolve the issue with minimal complications.

65261 - 65270 of 65270 Posts