Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
65261 - 65280 of 65432 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,223 Posts

·
Gustafson
10,177 Posts
THanks for sharing. This is the first I've heard of this. I hope all turns out well and he has a speedy recovery. For those of you that never met Dave, you're missing out. He is one of the coolest people I've ever met.
What is his screen name?

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,223 Posts
He's a really great guy. He has a way with words that draw you in and want to hear more.
You'll have to past my best wishes along for me, it looks like he got rid of his Facebook account and that was the only contact I had with him.

Reactions: aber61

·
Yooper In Training
7,428 Posts
He looks familiar, I may have met him at some point. Glad he made it through surgery alright and hopefully the next steps can resolve the issue with minimal complications.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,570 Posts
According to thermometer, it's 82* in the house, 90* outside, and when I went to grab a water from the shop fridge it was 70* in there.

This spring I finally had 12" of cellulose blown in the shop ceiling. It was late enough in the season, that it was hard to tell if the heater turned on less frequently because of the delta temp to outside. But I'd say that keeping the shop at 70* with no A/C is a good sign. Last I was out there was Wed night.

·
Gustafson
10,177 Posts
According to thermometer, it's 82* in the house, 90* outside, and when I went to grab a water from the shop fridge it was 70* in there.

This spring I finally had 12" of cellulose blown in the shop ceiling. It was late enough in the season, that it was hard to tell if the heater turned on less frequently because of the delta temp to outside. But I'd say that keeping the shop at 70* with no A/C is a good sign. Last I was out there was Wed night.
Nice and comfy!!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Anyone looked into the financials of building your own car transport trailer lately? Is it worth it?
Axles were the big expense when I was looking a few months ago, a pair of axles for a 7k trailer, brakes, etc etc... We're like 800 bucks.

Mainly because I was looking at kits, hoping I'd get everything I needed and not be nickeled and dimed like I usually am when I try to build something myself lol

65261 - 65280 of 65432 Posts