Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65201 - 65220 of 65239 Posts

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
They sent you a PM wanting you to die!? What is Gods name is wrong with people!?

I agee with Booblinker, I miss the days when this place was jammin. I will say though, it has picked up over the past several months it seems.

There is still a distinct LACK of reach arounds though. 1/10 stars, not enough reach around

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
Thanks Sandals, I appreciate it.

I just spoke with the eye surgeon. She will not perform the eye surgery until this is resolved. Great.... I have literally been trying to get this done for a year. (had a consultation appointment last March, then covid hit)
Well, WE FINALLY GOT THE EYE SURGERY DONE!!! I went in Monday morning and had it done and have been off for the past few days recovering. It's like I see the world in 4k all the time now. I'm praying this heals quickly and I can get my new glasses (eyes are so much better, I don't need glasses to read anymore) and get on with life.

Thank you all for the well wishes throughout this whole process. It has been a long hard road and I'm glad I am finally moving in the right direction.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Well, WE FINALLY GOT THE EYE SURGERY DONE!!! I went in Monday morning and had it done and have been off for the past few days recovering. It's like I see the world in 4k all the time now. I'm praying this heals quickly and I can get my new glasses (eyes are so much better, I don't need glasses to read anymore) and get on with life.

Thank you all for the well wishes throughout this whole process. It has been a long hard road and I'm glad I am finally moving in the right direction.
This is awesome. Glad you were able to get this done. You have been waiting a long time for sure. Will pray for a speedy recovery for you as well.

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
Glad to hear, does this mean you also found a dentist?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Yes... After lots of back and forth with my cardiologist a dentist finally agreed to treat me. She's great and I'm happy we were able to work something out. Seems the issue with the pain was nothing more than worn enamel causing tooth sensitivity. There might need to be a root canal one day, but she feels it's not necessary at this time. After a good cleaning, and a special fluoride treatment, the pain is gone.

·
Yooper In Training
7,168 Posts
Great to hear!

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
Well, went to the eye doctor yesterday for a follow up appointment and the pressure in my eye is high, almost double what it was before surgery. Now I am on another eye drop to try and counteract this. Apparently steroid drops used to treat swelling can cause this, it's also not unheard of for it to happen post surgery, but on my first post op appointment I hadn't used any drops and my pressure was normal. Since I have started using the new drops I have been experiencing ocular migraines. I have a call into the doctor to find out what the next steps should be...

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Yes... After lots of back and forth with my cardiologist a dentist finally agreed to treat me. She's great and I'm happy we were able to work something out. Seems the issue with the pain was nothing more than worn enamel causing tooth sensitivity. There might need to be a root canal one day, but she feels it's not necessary at this time. After a good cleaning, and a special fluoride treatment, the pain is gone.
Did your dentist suggest toothpaste for sensitive teeth? My teeth are sensitive and switched toothpaste which made a huge difference.
Glad you were able to get this fixed.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Well, went to the eye doctor yesterday for a follow up appointment and the pressure in my eye is high, almost double what it was before surgery. Now I am on another eye drop to try and counteract this. Apparently steroid drops used to treat swelling can cause this, it's also not unheard of for it to happen post surgery, but on my first post op appointment I hadn't used any drops and my pressure was normal. Since I have started using the new drops I have been experiencing ocular migraines. I have a call into the doctor to find out what the next steps should be...
They may want you to stop the eye drops then? My wife gets migraines so I kinda know what you're going through. Sorry to hear about this.
Hopefully stop eye drops and headaches go away.

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
They may want you to stop the eye drops then? My wife gets migraines so I kinda know what you're going through. Sorry to hear about this.
Hopefully stop eye drops and headaches go away.
It's not a headache... It's the eye. My head feels fine.

·
Desert Rat
7,089 Posts
Did you know in Germany, “Ostermontag” is a major holiday celebrating the Monday after Easter?

65201 - 65220 of 65239 Posts