Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65181 - 65200 of 65239 Posts

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
I have Providence/Accession healthcare that has something similar but it is the doctors assistant that deals with his emails and hopefully asks him those questions, I've had it where they went to the nurse or someone else instead of the doctor

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
My wife has had her doctor respond directly and at times depending on the question a nurse will respond. Hopefully Grey will get this issue resolved asap. Nothing worse that having health issues and waiting to get fixed.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,031 Posts
Heard that another old time member is going to pound me in the ass prison. Not going to post the name, because I can't confirm.

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
Is it someone we all figured would end up in prison, or a surprise?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO: That's hilarious.

Now I really want to know who it is....

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,585 Posts
^^^^^ Dang, savage.....lol

I do feel for the victim and there family though. :(

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,031 Posts
Fuck Ebay. Item shows delivered, but wasn't. I put in a request saying it wasn't delivered when the tracking said it was, Ebay closes request saying tracking shows delivered. Seriously, WTF? Guess I'll just deny the charge on my CC.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Fuck Ebay. Item shows delivered, but wasn't. I put in a request saying it wasn't delivered when the tracking said it was, Ebay closes request saying tracking shows delivered. Seriously, WTF? Guess I'll just deny the charge on my CC.
Did you check your neighbors house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
Did you check your neighbors house?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yup this. Hear lately half my packages are both my neighbors houses. These fed ex delivery van drivers are not local and don’t have same route everyday and their usually dumb and lazy. And just forget about the usps delivering accurately. Ups is still decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
575 Posts
Did you use PayPal? File a claim with them. They are great to deal with

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
Yup this. Hear lately half my packages are both my neighbors houses. These fed ex delivery van drivers are not local and don’t have same route everyday and their usually dumb and lazy. And just forget about the usps delivering accurately. Ups is still decent.

I agree.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,336 Posts
Amazon driver delivered a package a few weeks ago. It was a large envelope. They claimed to leave on my porch, but it was wedged in my mailbox flag and bent the crap out of it. Best part was they took a pic to prove their incompetence that I could use to complain.

I find Fedex is the most likely to be late and or screw up the box.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,597 Posts

Yep, a couple times I Egay closed the case cause the "tracking number showed delivered". I had to file a request through paypal and they froze the money and come to find out the package was lost. I got my money refunded through paypal and they backcharged the seller.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,031 Posts

I did now, hopefully they take care of me. Last time they didn't, but I only wanted a partial refund because the ATC engine was damaged in shipping an di had to use parts on the shelf. Both Ebay and PayPal wouldn't help.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,031 Posts
I miss forums being busy, I loved the classified here. Trying to sell some bronco parts in FB marketplace, also put it in a 92-96 Bronco buy sell group. Half the comments were people running their mouths, or offering it cheaper, looked through other ads and all of them have the same types of comments. That shit never flew here, or on any other forum I used to frequent.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,371 Posts
I agree. I had a set of wheels for sale. Some guy made really nasty comments about my price so I reported him. He sent me a pm wanting me to die. Sheesh

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,031 Posts
I agree. I had a set of wheels for sale. Some guy made really nasty comments about my price so I reported him. He sent me a pm wanting me to die. Sheesh
Yea I reported the comments. AFter looking through the group, and reading reading comments, I decided the group wasn't for me. Plus it's nation wide group, and all the parts are big, and I don't want to ship.

·
Gustafson
9,822 Posts
They sent you a PM wanting you to die!? What is Gods name is wrong with people!?

I agee with Booblinker, I miss the days when this place was jammin. I will say though, it has picked up over the past several months it seems.

65181 - 65200 of 65239 Posts